A New Champion Approaches: Pantheon, the Artisan of War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaTwaDD View Post
well first move just like nidalee 3rd move like tristanas, why does he have a spear? why dont you give him a sword or something like a real spartan LOL.
Well the Spartans were deadly with the spear because most of the time they fought in formations. Anyways Ima go buy this guy even if I suck with him just because You gotta love heroes in flip flops XD

NeverNegative

01-22-2010

Wow he seems pretty legit. I dunno though, he might be over powered. So some of his moves seem pretty cool... I'll have to wait and see though. I'm guessing he'll either be 3000something IP or 6000something IP.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverNegative View Post
Wow he seems pretty legit. I dunno though, he might be over powered. So some of his moves seem pretty cool... I'll have to wait and see though. I'm guessing he'll either be 3000something IP or 6000something IP.
I bet 6300, Udyr 3150 and Poppy 1350, so pretty much 6300 just because he seem to hurt a lot.

Dorkko

01-22-2010

Hmmm, seems interesting. Will be sure to try him. His big feet scare me though =)

Woozl

01-22-2010

Just played a couple games as him on TR. Sounds a ton like Nidalee on paper, is absolutely NOTHING like her. Feels more like an assassin personally. Can't go into too much detail, so I'll just say that I had so much fun playing him I got my pants wet.

The latest patch in Test Realm has been the most fun I have ever seen, and I've been around since July!

Ruduen

01-22-2010

Sparta? THIS! IS! STANPAR!

I wonder how many people will take the time to read and realize it.

Glink

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Cool, I hope is he is 3350 IP or less though.

Hugenaught

01-22-2010

I forsee him replacing Annie as my main. Passive is essentially a Banshee's Veil+Damage Protect, has nuke abilities, scales nicely, has critical strike, has stun, isn't a squishy. Heartseeker Strike sounds comparable to annie's w. Spear Shot is the same as annie's q without the mana part, Aegis of Zeonia is a more reliable annie passive. Quite OP imo. We need stronger mages.

PKPikmin

01-22-2010

Sounds fun. Can't wait to try him out

SenuiG

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Let me tell you that pantheon is awesome!