A New Champion Approaches: Pantheon, the Artisan of War

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-22-2010

I can't help but wonder if he's wearing anything under that skirt-thing or not... >_>

Yay for sexy champions! ... with really, really big feet. o.O

ENÐER

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere View Post
Well that is good to hear, but I am also referring to the similarities Heartseeker Strike has with Swipe and Takedown, where in swipe and heartseeker striker they attack the area in front of them and in takedown and heartseeker strike it deals bonus damage when the enemy is low.

Takedown (Cougar): Nidalee jumps at the throat of her target, dealing her attack damage plus a static bonus. The damage of this skill increases the lower life percentage the target has

Swipe (Cougar): Nidalee slashes wildly in front of her, dealing moderate damage in a large area

Heartseeker Strike: Pantheon unleashes 5 swift strikes to the area in front of him. Pantheon also becomes more aware of his enemys vital spots, allowing him to always critically strike enemies below 20% health.
They sound similar on paper, but on the test realm they feel and act very differently. Trust me, wait and see before you start comparing. I had some presumptuous thoughts about him as well and they have all changed. A very fun, new champion

Vincere

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBG ENDER View Post
They sound similar on paper, but on the test realm they feel and act very differently. Trust me, wait and see before you start comparing. I had some presumptuous thoughts about him as well and they have all changed. A very fun, new champion
Yeah, I am not trying to complain I just thought they sounded very similar. Glad to hear they play differently and I look forward to trying him.

d3m0n101

01-22-2010

How much is he? And when is the release date?

0xT1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
people known as the Stanpar
i see what u did there!

ENÐER

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincere View Post
Yeah, I am not trying to complain I just thought they sounded very similar. Glad to hear they play differently and I look forward to trying him.
No yeah, I know what you mean. I thought they sounded similar but I guess you can say the same thing about a lot of champions abilities being similar. Its hard to put a ton of new abilities out there and have them ALL be original and not like anything else and still be fun and viable.

I love pantheon on the ptr. He's very strong and fun

Faceless

01-22-2010

Please, give him this ultimate instead. I will love you all forever.

THIS IS SPARTA!:
Summons a hole in the ground, yells "THIS IS SPARTA!" and kicks the targeted enemy into the hole, Dealing (500 > 750 > 1000) damage.

Also, please give him a beard, an epic beard, like that of Leonidas's.

Then he will be the best hero ever created.

StretchyStretch

01-22-2010

His ulti is gonna make people mad when he takes no damage from an ulti, he looks pretty cool though. He will be awesome for killing low health people, leap, heartseeker.

Nosef

01-22-2010

I'm confused about Aegis of Zeonia... does it reset the Aegis Protection counter back to 0? He seems a lot like Jax to my noobish eyes.

Nubiaterising

01-22-2010

I doubt Spartans had beards,it could have been used by the enemy at some point to grab on to,but for cartoony sake yeah maybe a beard.

I would rather they stay away from the fake 300 nonsense.