Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Prepaid Cards Are Now Available at Walmart

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itazurazuki

02-08-2011

Really wish you'd add the game cards to Walmart >:|.

Nizbel

02-08-2011

Why don't you sell the prepaid cards in Canada's EBgames? Because they are no Best Buy stores near New-Brunswick at all.

Fashbinder

02-08-2011

Sic, all we need now is a server that provides under 200 ping!

I think theres a niche market, australians without delay. I'd probably still be playing Lotro if they had an aus server.

I think when word spreads "Aus has a server in a game" people will give LoL a go.

Wongza

Recruiter

02-08-2011

YESSS IM FROM NEWZEALAND!! ;DDD i love you riot <3

MA AlphaQup2nite

02-08-2011

Now if only would give us playing in china some options to play with English speakers and paying money, instead to a total blanket block on all rp purchases. I dont want to play on a chinese server which is behind several patches, and altered champ photos and have to type chinese.

Butterflyfreer

02-08-2011

Quote:
Fashbinder:
Sic, all we need now is a server that provides under 200 ping!

I think theres a niche market, australians without delay. I'd probably still be playing Lotro if they had an aus server.

I think when word spreads "Aus has a server in a game" people will give LoL a go.

under 200? man, I'm lucky if I see my ping under 250.

another reason to go to ebgames, I guess its going to be hard to get me out of that store now.

LordNicoLas

02-08-2011

Pre paids cards in Uruguay please!!! ^^

Dracks

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Quote:
Hiei Godsend:
Thanks =P
Now I won't need to purchase RP through visa, which cost more by US dollar conversion. >.<
$10 usd = $12.77 nzd

lol @ the people who downvoted you - they must have something really amiss if they are going to downvote you because NZ players now save ~3 dollars if they just go to ebgames

Vertica

02-08-2011

sweet

DoctorMarucci

02-08-2011

What about South America??