Prepaid Cards Are Now Available at Walmart

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Itazurazuki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Really wish you'd add the game cards to Walmart >:|.

Nizbel

02-08-2011

Why don't you sell the prepaid cards in Canada's EBgames? Because they are no Best Buy stores near New-Brunswick at all.

Fashbinder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Sic, all we need now is a server that provides under 200 ping!

I think theres a niche market, australians without delay. I'd probably still be playing Lotro if they had an aus server.

I think when word spreads "Aus has a server in a game" people will give LoL a go.

Wongza

Recruiter

02-08-2011

YESSS IM FROM NEWZEALAND!! ;DDD i love you riot <3

MA AlphaQup2nite

02-08-2011

Now if only would give us playing in china some options to play with English speakers and paying money, instead to a total blanket block on all rp purchases. I dont want to play on a chinese server which is behind several patches, and altered champ photos and have to type chinese.

Butterflyfreer

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashbinder View Post
Sic, all we need now is a server that provides under 200 ping!

I think theres a niche market, australians without delay. I'd probably still be playing Lotro if they had an aus server.

I think when word spreads "Aus has a server in a game" people will give LoL a go.

under 200? man, I'm lucky if I see my ping under 250.

another reason to go to ebgames, I guess its going to be hard to get me out of that store now.

LordNicoLas

02-08-2011

Pre paids cards in Uruguay please!!! ^^

Dracks

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiei Godsend View Post
Thanks =P
Now I won't need to purchase RP through visa, which cost more by US dollar conversion. >.<
$10 usd = $12.77 nzd
lol @ the people who downvoted you - they must have something really amiss if they are going to downvote you because NZ players now save ~3 dollars if they just go to ebgames

Vertica

02-08-2011

sweet

DoctorMarucci

02-08-2011

What about South America??