Best Premade team ever!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KCao

01-22-2010

Tristana, Blitzcrank, Alistar, Rammus, and any carries with the same following summoner skills: Revive and Fortify. XP just a fun combinations haha. You never lose towers...not easily anyways and u got some annoying lure characters to set up kills with fortify.

Gigg

01-22-2010

sivir + twitch with both madred's bloodrazor, morganna to make initiation's try useless, singed to go get that guy next to the tower and a burster.

But running 5 fortify with any team can lead to some hard time breaking a tower.

gun fu panda

01-22-2010

plank, fiddle, anivia, karthus, kat

See if you can find the lols gimmick you can do with that group.

Gigg

01-22-2010

stacking MR?

unR Mohrisbetter

01-22-2010

Hey KCao

I just added you to my FR like 2 days ago. Best team combination is something that everyone is going to have a different opinion on. I'm still learning about team combos and what not but from what I know you generally want:

1)at least 2 carries/high DPS
2)at least One tank
3)One support/caster/good initiator
4)At least 2 chars with stun
5)at least 2 ranged heroes so you don't lose lane control early

if you're not too heavy in any of the categories but have some of each, you can generally do well. If a team doesnt have stun, certain hero's ults that need to be cancelled rape rape rape

KCao

01-22-2010

I know that there is always preference but for this team, I made it up for fun. basically the idea is to pull them into the tower and disable them there somehow for kills. With 5 fortifies, they won't be able to take down towers well enough. As for the revives, I find that with this, the premade will never be able to lose towers as much. @Mohris cool to see you here as well. As for the team composition, I'm aware of preference but im just stating out a pre-game strat that could prove to be interesting...just wish to try it out sometime but I doubt my friends want to.

Drogon IV

01-22-2010

sion,teemo,Evelynn,master yi and Twitch is the best!

Noth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Twitch, Kayle, Zilean, Sivir, Sion. Goal here is to feed the Twitch. Should know the rest.

Xirus

01-22-2010

Get a TF and a twitch. Then you have a way to destroy their towers (physical attack TF can do a pretty hefty job!)