Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gansen

02-08-2011

I'm pretty new to the game, but I feel like Master Yi needs to get nerfed in the next patch. Its rediculous that no matter who I play with, or who I am playing, Master Yi can take down half of my damage at level 18 in one hit.

FearThePanda

02-08-2011

What items did he have? What hero were you/what items did you have? Need to be more specific please.

ps. I play Master Yi and I love playing him. Coming from HoN he seems really good with cleanse and his ult. Just shrugs off stuns and goes back to killing their carry.

bl0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gansen View Post
I'm pretty new to the game, but I feel like Master Yi needs to get nerfed in the next patch. Its rediculous that no matter who I play with, or who I am playing, Master Yi can take down half of my damage at level 18 in one hit.
Yi won't be as bad in later summoner levels. In the meantime, if you see a Yi getting fed, try building armor items such as thornmail to not only reduce the damage that you take, but also make him destroy himself.