Suggestion: Sell XP Boosts for IP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zignatur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I would like to buy XP boosts for IP.

What are the negatives to selling boosts for IP, anyways? For IP, I understand that buying IP boosts is sort of redundant, and probably shouldn't be allowed... but for XP boosts, can this be implemented?

Thanks.

Pissfer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

The reason that this probably won't happen: You're going to level up regardless. I already see enough threads about people complaining that there are 100 win level 30s. If you like the game, just play and level up as is intended. If you REALLY want to get to level 30 so bad, I guess you'll either have to play a lot more, or buy those boosts with REAL money.

IMO, those first so many levels are literally there so that you can "farm" IP for champs and rune pages before you get access to ranked games if for no other reason.

zignatur

02-08-2011

I have the champion pack, but I earned so much excess IP that I'd rather level quicker (I'm also in a "high" Elo bracket @ low level).

Pissfer

02-09-2011

Okay, you have the champ pack. How about you get started on your rune sets then.

CharIie

02-10-2011

im pretty sure the reason they dont have this is because nobody in their right state of mind would buy it.

DanSparrow

02-10-2011

Indeed, that would be useless, a complete waste of IP. It is way too easy to lvl up already by buying it with real money, and even without any boost. It is better this way, because that way people practices more before they reach lvl 30. There are already WAY too many lvl 30 noobs because they bought their way up to it with money.