Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engeki

02-22-2011

After reading Guinsoo's twitter and this post, the March 1st patch sounds like it's going to be amazing.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
I think Guinsoo worked out the TF bugs this patch, and we can look at the Nidalee ones now.
Well now that is good to hear. So red cards will not just go poof on contact? and you guys will be working on the numerous Nidalee bugs.

Cyrad

02-22-2011

#4 on Pounce also screws me up if I'm too close to the target. Sometimes I'll just jump over them and miss them.

Rarrum

02-22-2011

Quote:
I think Guinsoo worked out the TF bugs this patch, and we can look at the Nidalee ones now.
Good to hear. Any chance of looking at her cougar form scaling issues also while you're at it? Specifically late game cougar form damage is very poor.

I go over that, some bugs, and other things in: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=435550

Yakri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2011

Quote:
W00T!

Nothing else really to say. :P

RickRollin

02-23-2011

That entire post was just one huge run-on sentence.

Seriously. Look at it.

voltairezbigboi

02-23-2011

taht take down bug happens with three talon strike too -_-

GOD I HATE IT

Sły

Recruiter

02-23-2011

finally.

Sagee Prime

02-23-2011

I'm still only expecting the basic bugs to be fixed:

Quote:
Javelin Toss:
2)Javelin toss animation goes further than it can hit meaning it visually touches the target but doesn't actually hit.

Primal Surge:

2)Another notable problem not so much a bug is the animation time is much longer than other heals meaning she can try to heal a target that would normally be saved by the heal but they will die in the middle of the animation instead of being healed cooldown and mana isn't spent even though the full animation goes through but it is an annoying problem. Just an animation timing issue there nothing more.

Takedown:
2)Take down misses if blinded

Pounce:
2)If chasing and or running from enemies and you spam pounce chances are you will pounce backward might be due to spam clicking on target while spamming pounce as that is the only time it seems to happen to me.

4)Also when she pounces at stationary targets she will sometime do no damage just because her pounce goes just far enough to where the target is outside the aoe. Suggest making pounce do damage on contact rather than landing if possible.

6)Nidalee will often pounce in place moving nowhere often when she is spamming pounce and clicks while chasing and or running away.

Aspect of the Cougar:
1)Multiple skills in cougar form have random tool-tip errors all the way from abilities saying they do 0 damage plus the AP scaling to there being level 1 text on a level 3 ability last one being the rarest.
Pathing:
1) Cougar form pathing is terrible which is one reason why her skills don't always act as intended plus it make navigating through minions a pain in the ass because her hit box is more like a torpedo than a normal human of course I could be wrong but that's how it seems she moves.

Murasaki no Tora

02-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
well now what an ass just comes in her downvotes everyone and doesn't even say why but I negated your downvotes
Jesus, at least ask first. Some people, I tell you.
Also, bump.