Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nearika

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmascan View Post
Yes but the flaw in general wasn't about Nidalee turning around terrain, it was about not being able to jump over a wall because when she auto attacks (and every champion autoattacks if an enemy is in range) her model turns around to face what she is attacking, which means if you tried to pounce over a wall while being chased, Nidalee pounces backwards because she initially turned around to attack her chasers even if you didn't tell her to attack.

My suggestion is to make pounce go in the direction of your cursor, and that pounce shouldn't be so static based on her model's direction.
Like Vayne's Tumble, I will admit thought, after using nidalee so often, and not being a huge Karthas player... the tumble to cursor thing was tough to get used to.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearika View Post
Like Vayne's Tumble, I will admit thought, after using nidalee so often, and not being a huge Karthas player... the tumble to cursor thing was tough to get used to.
difference is Vayne's is used for a small reposition and her skills are all ranged. Nidalee's is for closing the distance and getting in melee range or generally running away.

Sex God Victor

05-28-2011

Terrible timing

Mirror

05-29-2011

Stop bumping please.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2011

I really shouldn't have to bump this

Sagee Prime

05-29-2011

Bump!!! Maybe I'll have more luck once I hit "777"!!!

DrinkWineCoolers

05-29-2011

Bump

DrinkWineCoolers

05-29-2011

Bump!

Don Kobra

05-29-2011

I was killing wraiths as nunu until our clumsy nid threw a bugged spear that stole my gold

bump for junglers who are sick of bugs stealing their gold

REPTARRRRRRRRRR

05-29-2011

4)Also when she pounce at stationary targets she will sometime do no damage just because her pounce goes just far enough to where the target is outside the aoe. Suggest making pounce do damage on contact rather than landing if possible. - easy to reproduce and common"

I have a problem with this one if they fix it, i have a feeling sence they might just take the lazy rout and lower how far she can jump, and just **** up jumping over walls all together, but who knows, i have faith,