Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyralicious

Recruiter

05-18-2011

bump

Nifty19

05-18-2011

I play Nidalee a lot she's fun but the pounce going random directions and spears flying to the middle of nowhere can lose me some kills it's kinda sad

they should make pounce go towards your mouse instead of where nid is facing

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Another HUGE bump from me.
Of all, the MOST annoying things are:

1) Spear-comming out of her a** when going from cougar to human to spear.
2) Healing has a slight delay. Sona's healing has a delay because there's a travel time. Nidalee shows no graphic representing travel time, so what is it on a delay (compared to Taric or Soraka's insta-heal as soon as they click).

Drakeil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-18-2011

Spear-asses are no fun ;o(.

Every time a spear flies backwards, an Amumu cries.

VonZylo

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakeil View Post
Spear-asses are no fun ;o(.

Every time a spear flies backwards, an Amumu cries.
True, but if the problem is fixed, Amumu will cry.

I find the two Healing problems to be the worst bug though, and I actaully find it easy to reproduce.

The healing yourself when you turn from a cougar to a human is annoying when your ally is low- health and running away from enemy and you heal would have saved him.

Countless times have I heal someone just Before they got attack (the noise she makes even played on time) just to have them die and my heal just not work.

I mean I do play now so I avoid most bugs rather well (except the healing ones where that split second makes a difference) but she would be bettter if fixed.

Drakeil

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonZylo View Post
True, but if the problem is fixed, Amumu will cry.

I mean I do play now so I avoid most bugs rather well (except the healing ones where that split second makes a difference) but she would be bettter if fixed.
True. Amumu always cries. He cried at prom because he didn't become prom King. Neither did 100 other guys. Selfish bas**rd.

And I avoid many of the bugs aswell (except spears and healing)... but you shouldn't have to avoid glitches in the game that have been reproduced easily for over a year. It should be fixed.

Sagee Prime

05-18-2011

Even with muscle memory it is hard to avoid the bugs when in the heat of battle. you cannot react slowly with Nidalee it isn't part of her design. She is meant for fast reactions. For the guy who thinks making escape too good with pounce going to cursor. it should go where you want it anyway not just randomly shoot off the wrong way. it is used for damage and escape but not for both. I just don't get how some people can accept dealing with bugs as a sign of skill and something that shouldn't be fixed. It is an unintended negative effect. That is normally the sign of something that should be fixed.

muhmo

05-18-2011

not sure, but I think I read on the @ezreal thread that they are not looking into her.

Could be wrong.

Sagee Prime

05-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhmo View Post
not sure, but I think I read on the @ezreal thread that they are not looking into her.

Could be wrong.

I do believe you are correct. Very disappointing. They have no problem fixing newer champion bugs but don't even give a **** about nidalee bugs despite what has been presented.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polaritie View Post
Your response to Vayne QQ?

Also, status of Nidalee fixes/buffs/etc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
I don't believe we're working on Nidalee right now.

Sagee Prime

05-18-2011

Oh the joy of leaping backwards into your friendly enemy Alistar's loving arms never to touch the ground alive again!