Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HighSociety

05-16-2011

and another

ZeroKuno

05-16-2011

Enforce this mechanic and I am pretty sure it isn't hard to take code from Vayne's Q and use it for Nidalee's W.
You guys have skills that resemble each other already for most of the champions so this change is really not hard to implement.
Also, I am adding "please".
Nidalee overall isn't as strong as 75% of the champions and everyone knows that. The same goes with Jax.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=8757611#post8757611

Sagee Prime

05-16-2011

It was kinda asked for from the beginning but you should hear some of the most outrageous comments about the idea. One thing though, It better keep it's ability to go through walls. actually why can't vayne go through walls again? Right stupid reason.

QQCookie

05-16-2011

I'm not even asking for the easy flash, just decide whether she pounces in the direction she's facing or to the nearest enemy :/ please?

Geleia

05-17-2011

Just another one.

DoJoe

05-17-2011

i've seen this thread too many times... limit your bump to once a week please?

Rejuvination

05-17-2011

recently lost a game based off of the backwards pouncing pounce. they were doing baron, i was near purple side wraiths. we had the ability to crush them (positioning and composition + cooldowns) and when i see the 5 of them charge into the brush, i pounce facing purple's second middle tower. what do you know, goes straight in to all 5 of them. they push middle and end it. QQ riot, im losing IP because you neglect nidalee.

and yes, the TF bugs needed fixing, but so do nidalees. oh, and ive seen 20 threads of how TFs magnificent skin needs fixing, im sure nid will have priority once that is done with. oh and vayne and lee sin bugs. oh, and any problems just encountered wit female tank/monkey king.

Sagee Prime

05-17-2011

Quote:
darnitjoseph:
i've seen this thread too many times... limit your bump to once a week please?

Well now if I did that it would limit the amount of eye this tread reaches showing how long I we have been waiting on bug fixes and how seldom we get answers. You think it would be a much higher priority seeing as the list is large and the amount RIOT says they put into satisfying their customers.

Huehara

05-17-2011

bump

Reepo

05-17-2011

Quote:
ZeroKuno:
Enforce this mechanic and I am pretty sure it isn't hard to take code from Vayne's Q and use it for Nidalee's W.
You guys have skills that resemble each other already for most of the champions so this change is really not hard to implement.
Also, I am adding "please".
Nidalee overall isn't as strong as 75% of the champions and everyone knows that. The same goes with Jax.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=8757611#post8757611

though it would fix that issue- I think that would make her escapability just * that* much more powerful. We all know she has mad escapability as is- no need to add extra power to it.