Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bleedorang3

02-11-2011

Twisted Fate would like a word with you.

Edit: Did not read second page before posting... /facepalm

Rarrum

02-11-2011

I made a "short version" of my Nidalee post at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=435550

Audhulma

02-11-2011

Bump.

Tenmar

02-11-2011

Oh my god if he fixes the red card bug I'm so going to be using that to its full potential as the DPS card.

HighSociety

02-11-2011

oh no you dont. back to the front page!

Sweetbracket

02-11-2011

Just pointing out that it seems since last patch, Nidalee's bugs have actually gotten worse. Now, my cougar abilities do 0 damage sometimes up to 40% of the time in some games! Other games its maybe 5-10%. Before the patch, however, there were just select few times where her cougar did 0 damage. I'm pointing this out to differentiate the tooltip error saying that cougar forms do 0 (+#) damage and the glitch where they actually do 0 damage to opponents.

DanGR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2011

bump for justice

even though it was bumped a minute ago lol

Sorayai

02-11-2011

yes wtb Nidalee fixes!

RavenLamperouge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbracket View Post
Just pointing out that it seems since last patch, Nidalee's bugs have actually gotten worse. Now, my cougar abilities do 0 damage sometimes up to 40% of the time in some games! Other games its maybe 5-10%. Before the patch, however, there were just select few times where her cougar did 0 damage. I'm pointing this out to differentiate the tooltip error saying that cougar forms do 0 (+#) damage and the glitch where they actually do 0 damage to opponents.
I've noticed they too. I'm wondering if its an error with the tooltip or the fact that it isn't working as intended because I seem to been doing damage with them.

Ownpaylol

02-13-2011

Sage