Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cueadan

02-08-2011

Quote:
Siegfryd:
Most of these bugs are just general bugs that affect more than just Nidalee, Kassadin for example.

Oh god I hate that with kass. So many missed kills, and it makes you look like such a tard.

True Bandito

02-08-2011

Quote:
Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

Oh, I thought you meant lice. Jungle and animalistic and all that.

Morinav

02-08-2011

Of course she has bugs she lives in the jungle!

Hyuk hyuk hyuk.

Sagee Prime

02-09-2011

bump for more eyes to fall on this hideously large bug list

bomberfox

02-09-2011

bump for a fix

Morello

Lead Designer

02-09-2011

Good resource. Will get to it when we can! We're sorting out long-standing TF bugs currently.

We're gonna try to get some of these ol bugs fixed at a higher priority. We have some more manpower to do this now

IE, if Classick doesn't personally bring me lunch each day, he has to fix them! :P

Vantwan

02-09-2011

Quote:
Morello:
Good resource. Will get to it when we can! We're sorting out long-standing TF bugs currently.

We're gonna try to get some of these ol bugs fixed at a higher priority. We have some more manpower to do this now

IE, if Classick doesn't personally bring me lunch each day, he has to fix them! :P

Quote:
We're sorting out long-standing TF bugs currently.

Quote:
sorting out long-standing TF bugs .

Quote:
long-standing TF bugs .

Quote:
TF bugs .

A-****ing-men.

Azuredragon653

02-09-2011

Quote:
Morello:

Any word on Pantheon's ult?

Sweetbracket

02-09-2011

Quote:
Morello:

Unfortunately, I hope you don't get upvoted. Thats pretty much the response we've heard for months. I'll stop complaining when I see bugfixes. Kkthx

Morzas

02-09-2011

You guys hired Classick? Nice.