Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Space Racist

02-07-2013

Enemy Nidalee traps placed at the very edge of bushes will persistently show the trap graphic but never actually trigger when you walk over them. Whether they have already been triggered or not I am unsure, but the cross trap graphic just sits there idle for the rest of the game.

She still randomly throws her spear in the wrong direction if you cast it quickly after changing back from cougar form.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

bump

The Mochi

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
Hey, I'm curious to know which issues are still happening. Of those listed on your post the only ones we've been able to reproduce are:

-When transforming immediately from cougar form and trying to lay a trap Nidalee lays them directly below her instead of where your cursor is.

-Bushwhack doesn't always reveal the area for placement like it should or it removes FOW but doesn't show enemies that are in fact there.

-If she engages an enemy in the process of jumping a wall she will pounce to them instead of over the wall.

-Swipe sometimes fires backward.

-Nidalee now consistently drops commands after using any of her cougar abilities.

If you are able to reproduce the other bugs, i'd be very interesting in seeing a more specific list of steps to reproduce and/or a video.

I'd also like to thank you for being so passionate about Nidalee. I know it can be hard just waiting around to have bugs fixed.
There is one that is similar to the first one..

If you heal immediately after transforming back into human form, no matter who you click on, you will heal yourself (works with smartcast and without).

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2013

bump

The Mochi

02-14-2013

Bump

The Mochi

02-15-2013

Bump

Sagee Prime

02-16-2013

bump

Tenjin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by renereborn View Post
please fix nidalee's cougar form tooltips. It really bothers me in game.
this!

Speed Racer

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenjin View Post
this!
Bump, this is definitely a small yet bothersome glitch.

The Mochi

02-17-2013

Bump