Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

xXPerfeXionXx

03-14-2011

I actually was really good with Nidalee. Had to stop playing her though because I just couldn't stand all the bugs. If and when they fix them I would love to start playing her again.

Alucard46

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Bumping for great justice.

EDIT: 200th reply, I feel fuzzy and tingly inside.

LeyLu

03-14-2011

Actually there is another bug with nid which I see you havent mentioned. Even if the Javelin toss should hit the enemy its just goest through the target and misses it completely. Happened to me on many many occasions.. rather annoying.

Best Soraka Ever

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeyLu View Post
Actually there is another bug with nid which I see you havent mentioned. Even if the Javelin toss should hit the enemy its just goest through the target and misses it completely. Happened to me on many many occasions.. rather annoying.
This occurs with me aswell, sometimes I'll throw it at certain champions standing still and it will just go OVER there head as if they weren't there they'll comment on it as well at times.

Sagee Prime

03-14-2011

Those are common bugs associated with skillshots in general so I don't think they belong in my list. Same thing happens with Ashe's arrow and Morgana's Dark binding. Unless you are talking about the skillshot going further than it can hit. Which I did mention. The skillshot animation goes much further than its actual range so it visually looks like it is hitting but really it isn't. That is just syncing the animation up with the projectile properly but should be fixed so I don't wander why it didn't hit all the time.

Kwisatz Haderach

03-14-2011

They probably need to compensate then with a bigger hitbox on skill shots. It might sounds OP but it's fair since skillshots get a disadvantage with lag which skill cannot reduce your ping to 0.

Sagee Prime

03-14-2011

Another Disappointing patch...

Catalytical

03-14-2011

This will be bumped until justice

Catalytical

03-14-2011

for justiceeeeeeeeeeee!