Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hxor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-26-2011

hello riot ? bump

psych00range

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2011

bump

Sagee Prime

12-28-2011

bump

Queso Queen

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
Of course this thread is left in the abyss of the bug section to be ignored by riot and forgotten by the community.

Just figured I would put this here in case you're intimidated by a thread with over 120 pages. Riot I'm looking at you. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=200204 - By Quintessence

So again here is the list of current bugs now can you please pick her clean of these? If you read and upvote/downvote reply to this thread and or bump it.

I shall bump this thread till these are all resolved!!!

(Feel Free to Bump with me!!!)

A list of videos that are being compiled can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6DpFUCYpi8 - By Sin785(transform bug)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVfKZC2Ts-8 - courtesy of Sweetbracket (trap delay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0tQoxLX_w - courtesy of Sweetbracket (heal delay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJePcJGbRqs - By lolrawrification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVVq869OMuc - By NavyDragons (traps not revealing stealth champs)

Highlighted in red means it is fixed

Javelin Toss:
1)When tossing Javelin toss immediately after transforming from cougar form you will toss it behind you instead of at the selected destination. - Hard to reproduce but common

2)Javelin toss animation goes further than it can hit meaning it visually touches the target but doesn't actually hit. - easy to reproduce and common

3)Javelin Toss along with pretty much any other skill shot will become invisible if certain requirement s are met when casting them. - Can be moderate to easy to reproduce by moving your champion just as they are in the casting animation of the ability. (move Nidlaee just before the Javelin leaves her hand when she swings it. if timed right the skill will fire off but then disappear.)

4)
Javelin Toss doesn't damage stealthed champions anymore. Try hitting a teemo who is stealth. - easy to reproduce

Bushwhack:
1)When transforming immediately from cougar form and trying to lay a trap Nidalee lays them directly below her instead of where your cursor is. - Hard to reproduce but common

2)Also don't know if this has been fixed yet but they don't do damage to invisible targets.(twitch and eve not wards) - Appears to be working properly in this department now.

3)Bushwhack no longer deals damage. - v1.0.0.130 - hotfixed

4)Bushwhack no longer grabs enemy aggro. - v1.0.0.130 - hotfixed

5)Bushwhack is still shredding armor and MR of Baron and Dragon. - v1.0.0.130 - hotfixed

3)Bushwhack doesn't always reveal the area for placement like it should or it removes FOW but doesn't show enemies that are in fact there. - moderately difficult to reproduce and common

4)Bushwhacks can be placed into walls and off the map or places where pathing prevents you from walking. wards cannot be placed in these locations and neither should traps. - easy to reproduce

5)Bushwhacks no longer reveal any stealth units that activate them. (twitch, eve, teemo shrooms, JitBs, etc) - hotfixed

6)Bushwhacks effecting enemies who have negative defensive stats(armor and Magic Resist) adds more defensive stats instead of subtracting them. A good solution would be to have them subtract from the absolute value of the enemy defensive stats. - Remscar

Primal Surge:

1)When directly transforming from cougar form and trying to heal Nidalee immediately heals herself. This is kinda ok unless you are trying to clutch heal an ally. - Hard to reproduce but common

2)Another notable problem not so much a bug is the animation time is much longer than other heals meaning she can try to heal a target that would normally be saved by the heal but they will die in the middle of the animation instead of being healed cooldown and mana isn't spent even though the full animation goes through but it is an annoying problem. Just an animation timing issue there nothing more.

Takedown:
1)This is a problem with all champions with an attack modifying ability. Nidalee will drop whatever her last target was and strike the nearest target if she uses an ability and follows up with take down. So if you pounce to a target and click on them and activate takedown chances are you could blow a killing blow on a minion if there is one nearby. happens with siphon strike and devastating blow as well. - easy to reproduce

2)Take down misses if blinded and then goes on cooldown. This should work the same as if the target dodge where the ability stays active till it hits or the active duration wears off.

3)Takedown does less damage than it should if it crits. basically takedown is a damage multiplier that multiplies your attack damage + 40/70/100 damage from leveling cougar by a number ranging between 1 and 3. it does x1 if the enemy is full hp and the lower their hp is the closer it gets to x3. If you crit. however it is almost the same thing (ADx2). Basically a critical strike cancels out takedown hp multiplier to were it does more damage than a basic attack because it still takes the +40/70/100 but it does less damage than a crit because both multipliers break. - easy to reproduce

Pounce:
1)If you transform from human to cougar form you will pounce backward if done immediately upon transforming. - Hard to reproduce but common

2)If chasing and or running from enemies and you spam pounce chances are you will pounce backward might be due to spam clicking on target while spamming pounce as that is the only time it seems to happen to me. - Hard to reproduce but common

3)Nidalee will sometimes get stuck inside objects and terrain such as walls near Blue or minions and sometimes even champions. Getting stuck inside champions almost always results in death as your abilities become locked and the enemy can still attack you but you cannot attack them. - Hard to reproduce not common

4)Also when she pounce at stationary targets she will sometime do no damage just because her pounce goes just far enough to where the target is outside the aoe. Suggest making pounce do damage on contact rather than landing if possible. - easy to reproduce and common

5)Nidalee is also unable to pounce over walls as effectively as she was on release. She will often pounce into the wall and just smash her face against it and go nowhere or do the infamous backwards pounce. - detrimental Usability problems

6)Nidalee will often pounce in place moving nowhere often when she is spamming pounce and clicks while chasing and or running away. - Hard to reproduce but common

7)Nidalee pounces in the direction she is facing so if anything just so happens to get in the way she will pounce in whatever direction she happens to turn to. - detrimental Usability problems

8)
If she engages an enemy in the process of jumping a wall she will pounce to them instead of over the wall. - detrimental Usability problems

Swipe:
1)nothing really other than sometimes it still seems like the AP scaling isn't counted although it may just be because of the low scaling. - It's fixed just kinda hate the pathetic scaling

Aspect of the Cougar:
1)Multiple skills in cougar form have random tool-tip errors all the way from abilities saying they do 0 damage plus the AP scaling to there being level 1 text on a level 3 ability last one being the rarest. - Hard to reproduce but common

2)If you happen to get disconnected from a game while you are in cougar form and you restart the client. You will more than likely come back and be surprised to be in human form even though you were in cougar form. Your Ult icon will be a big red question mark "?" and until you change form at least once you will be a swiping pouncing biting human form of Nidalee. - requires D/C and restart of client in cougar form

3)Buying recommended items in cougar form doesn't removed them from the top of the shop menu. - Courtesy of Mattnumbers

4)Not really a bug but why does a cougar walk instead of running especially when Nidalee is faster than most champs. Her running animation should be much better. It is kinda silly watching Nidalee walk faster than a champion that looks like it is running for its life.

Pathing:
1) Cougar form pathing is terrible which is one reason why her skills don't always act as intended plus it make navigating through minions a pain in the ass because her hit box is more like a torpedo than a normal human of course I could be wrong but that's how it seems she moves. - detrimental Usability problems

2)Pathing in human form is pretty bad as well and as I did in my last bug list I will blame this on the Anchors for boots she has which btw if you do happen to fix her pathing issues do you mind getting her boots like she does in the Chinese art as the current one are atrocious.

General Bugs:
1)When on the purple team sometimes you will get the old recommended items for Nidalee: Dorans Ring, Mercury Treads, Sheen, Trinity Force, frozen Heart, Infinity Edge.

2)Cougar form attack range is 100 instead of 125 shouldn't this have been updated?

3)Again not really a bug but Nidalee has a ton of multi target spells but they have very small AOEs so shouldn't they apply single target effects when they are hitting single targets instead of multi target? (like 40% rylai slow instead of 15% or 100% of the spell vamp from items instead of 33%)

For those that think bugs are a balancing factor I will direct your attention here:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1105201

A list of videos that are being compiled can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6DpFUCYpi8 - By Sin785(transform bug)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVfKZC2Ts-8 - courtesy of Sweetbracket (trap delay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh0tQoxLX_w - courtesy of Sweetbracket (heal delay)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJePcJGbRqs - By lolrawrification
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVVq869OMuc - By NavyDragons (traps not revealing stealth champs)

If I could upvote this 9k times I would, . Nid is one of my mains (nid and kog) and I get so frustrated with her bugs :( it ruins the joy of the game, my most common bug is her pouncing in place.

Chrønic

Recruiter

12-28-2011

@OP thank you so much for this list, nid is one of those fun unique champs that has a massive skill curve (meaning you can keep getting better with her), but I have been so frustrated with her bugs, mostly jumping over walls, the self heal, her pathing, and her backward spear throwing that I have not been playing her as of late =/. I really hope these bugs get fixed and please copy and paste the op to notepad if you haven't already so that you can just repost. TY for this list, she is so much buggier than any other champ.

Sagee Prime

12-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønic View Post
@OP thank you so much for this list, nid is one of those fun unique champs that has a massive skill curve (meaning you can keep getting better with her), but I have been so frustrated with her bugs, mostly jumping over walls, the self heal, her pathing, and her backward spear throwing that I have not been playing her as of late =/. I really hope these bugs get fixed and please copy and paste the op to notepad if you haven't already so that you can just repost. TY for this list, she is so much buggier than any other champ.
Any time I repost it is auto closed by admins and this thread used to be in General Discussion but got moved here.

Chrønic

Recruiter

12-29-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagee Prime View Post
Any time I repost it is auto closed by admins and this thread used to be in General Discussion but got moved here.
Why is there no love for nidalee ='(

Sagee Prime

12-31-2011

bump

Wizard Gab

01-01-2012

Bump!, how long is this...
:S

Wizard Gab

01-01-2012

Bump