Nidalee has bugs! Didn't you know?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HarasserFord

02-24-2011

You should really fix her. She is probably the most bugged champion in the game and has been for a long time.

Yhcrocs

02-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello
I think Guinsoo worked out the TF bugs this patch, and we can look at the Nidalee ones now.
Its nice to see there is someone finally confirming that there will be a fix rather than that vague "Its on our list after some things."

bobtheimpaler

02-24-2011

good to see these bugs finally addressed. thanks

Dowers

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayerFour View Post
Of course she has bugs; she's a cat.
lol

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

updated the takedown bug descriptions for clarity.

Takedown does less damage than it should if it crits. basically takedown is a damage multiplier that multiplies your attack damage + 40/70/100 damage from leveling cougar by a number ranging between 1 and 2. it does x1 if the enemy is full hp and the lower their hp is the closer it gets to x2. If you crit. however it is almost the same thing (ADx2). Basically a critical strike cancels out takedown hp multiplier to were it does more damage than a basic attack because it still takes the +40/70/100 but it does less damage than a crit because both multipliers break.

teatsuckler

02-27-2011

bump

HighSociety

02-28-2011

I better AT LEAST see some typo fixes this next patch or i wont be a very happy camper

Dark Amumu Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Bushwack is like Caitlyn's trap, it's not supposed to remove Fog of War until somebody steps on it.

Sagee Prime

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Uzumaki View Post
Bushwack is like Caitlyn's trap, it's not supposed to remove Fog of War until somebody steps on it.
no, bushwhack has always revealed upon placement. you use to spot for you when you're trying to snipe past a wall. It has worked like this since release and was intentional, but is bugged where it doesn't always reveal everything that is there or doesn't reveal anything at all. Also on a side not Nidalee's traps aren't like Caitlyns Caitlyns are like her except they don't reveal fog of war or debuff but instead snare and reveal.

Miltrivd

02-28-2011

Whoa, this is a lot, but I think some aren't bugs.

I think Bushwack was changed a few patches ago (and I rather keep it that way, it will be OP revealing terrain).

Takedown has to miss if blinded. The effect it's tied to a physical attack.

Javelin Toss animation, yeah, noticed. Sadly pretty common with a lot missile-like skills, dunno why they can just make the animation coincide with the aiming mark.

+1 and bump, pretty detailed job pointing all this things out.