Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

LF duo que partner - 1500 elo /vent + mike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am looking for a 1500 player to duo que with me and push towards the 1700 rating. I once was 1800 and have recently been falling fast now around 1450 rating. I have every champion in LoL except for vlad. I can play any champ.

Things I am looking for:
being my duo partner will be more than just winning it will be having fun, I am a 18 year old student in college, I like to joke, I like to yell, and I like to laugh. I am not looking for someone to yell at me and tell me how to play and do not plan on telling anyone how to play either.
I know there is alot of players out there that are good but I am looking for one that is above everyone else. I look at it this way, if you can fill the role that you have to fill 4/5 games then you are good. If you go negative 2 every game, obviously you aren't what I am looking for.
As I said in the post name I am looking for a a player with ventrilo and a working headset. I am looking for that side partner that can stand by me with all the lowbies we may pull and carry eachother to high elo. I am just tired of playing people who throughout the entire game tell me they are better than me then end up going -10 at the end of the game.

More importantly the true test to know if you and I would be a good duo is if you can play a game of LoL as Gangplank while listening to

If you can do that then post on here or friend request me in game. I usually play every afternoon and alot at night time. SO hit me up.

Thanks, Downz.

i play support sona, atm im 22wins - 5lose rank games with her. perhaps wanna try out game?

Hey, I usually play normal games, but it is not as competitive as Ranked Games. Add me and lets duo if you want.