A new champ idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FoS MattPetro

02-08-2011

Hello fellow players, I had a odd dream last night and thought of a new champ idea for LoL and wanted feedback

A puppet with the mind of a wizard who has the ability to control inanimate objects, preferably other puppets. I'm not sure of the name, but the title master of puppets seems good.

If you wanted to add any more ideas or give feedback on the idea above, please reply

c4ke333ter

02-08-2011

Ummm, I think you need to elaborate on your idea a bit :P

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-08-2011

The champion suggestion forum will have more people that spend a lot of time thinking about champion ideas. That said, cake is right, there's not a whole lot we can say about such a general topic, especially one that doesn't sound too unique. I said it doesn't sound unique, as all we've gotten from you is 'uses puppets,' which I've definitely heard before. Come up with a few sample skills, they don't need to have exact numbers, but basic templates and 'high/med/low damage/duration.' If you're more interested in the lore aspect, elaborate a bit on that end instead, but give us more than one line of text to go on. XD

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
The champion suggestion forum will have more people that spend a lot of time thinking about champion ideas.
Fixed.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-08-2011

Huh did you say something?

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Thanks, you're the best!
Fixed.