The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dorryza

04-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpos View Post
You know that time Anivia killed 300 people with a spear,without rest,hand to hand?

Oh right
what I'm saying is anivia doesn't need a spear to kill 6 million soldiers.

oh right

The Purple Pill

04-22-2011

There are no champs that are more powerful than all the others, in my opinion each champ is equal in the fact that they have there own strengths and weaknesses. Even Jax who is considered powerful can easily be defeated by a burst champ or engaging him with hit and run attacks attacks as well as buying thorn-mail. Really its how good the summoner is and the decisions they make out of the spawn pool

DocX9

05-12-2011

Lorewise:

1 - Jax (with a real weapon)
2 - Jax (with his lamppost)

Afterwards, lorewise, he is the Champ...

The Krakken

05-12-2011

Look more carefully at the lores for all those that are saying Jax

an example is Karthus, he makes anyone that comes into his domain part of his undead army
without and restrictions as the OP said, I think he would be much more powerful then Jax, considering he could just turn him into one of his soldiers.
I'm sure theres more examples, but its just one I know offhand

azombiespants

05-12-2011

For some reason I always consider Brand to be an incredibly powerful champion. Also, I think un-plagued Trundle would be pretty insansely powerful. I mean he is currently surviving the combined plaque of his entire tribe. Without the disease I figure he'd be able to regenerate from practically anything. Also, Kayle should be a serious contender. After all
"Kayle was a great hero - the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. For ten thousand years, Kayle fought tirelessly for her people, wielding her flaming sword forged before time itself".
I think If you've been the greatest warrior of your world for ten thousand years you have some serious skill.

DARIU5

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-13-2011

Jax is #1.

Gagnorbly

Recruiter

05-13-2011

Without speculating about "Jax with a weapon" or "adult Annie", I would say that the 10 most powerful champions, as they exist in the lore, would be;

1 - Brand
2 - Anivia
3 - Zilean
4 - Cho'Gath
5 - Fiddlesticks
6 - Nocturne
7 - Jax
8 - Vayne
9 - Xin Zhao
10 - Veigar

Shizzukani

05-13-2011

Maokai killed all the champions when he was bought to life.
Jax got banned from using weapons.

Sneaky Thing

05-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by azombiespants View Post
I think un-plagued Trundle would be pretty insansely powerful. I mean he is currently surviving the combined plaque of his entire tribe. Without the disease I figure he'd be able to regenerate from practically anything.
You are now aware that Plague-less Trundle would be the Deadpool of LoL.

Julian Kanzuki

05-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyHo View Post
Irelia singe-handedly defeating an invading Noxian army should put her on the list
Not really single handedly... she did get quite a big amount of help from Soraka, while Soraka was at her true strength. Infact, from the sound of it, Irelia's fusion with her weapon seems to be a side effect of Soraka's magic saving Irelia, or possably even a gift from Soraka so she could save Ionia.