The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xSkywardBreakerx

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrickingStein View Post
i can't believe few people mentionned Annie. After all, High Councilor Kiersta Mandrake said this:
''Annie may be one of the most powerful champions ever to have fought in a Field of Justice. I shudder to think of her capabilities when she becomes an adult.''

The thing with annie is that most of her power is still locked due to her young age. When she'll unlock that power, i'm pretty sure even Jax would have the fight of his life.

Ok yeah but we're not talking about the future. We're talking about the now, and in the now she is a child. so she should'nt be on the list. Also this is for another threa but Kayle and Morgana are'nt super human. they're some different race or something. Irelia should be on the list.

xSkywardBreakerx

02-19-2013

You guys need to stop mentioning adult Annie. She is not a playable champion. If we talk about super humans... everything that was born in the void is null. Everything not human cant be in the top ten. sheesh

IS1d51f7fd0f8e2764617b0

03-11-2013

Are we REALLY doing this guys ... i mean comon for ALL of you brand fanboys, xerath lovers, jax fans etc ... have you all ever thought this through.

EVERYTHING has a beginning, no exceptions.
Xerath got his powers and were born, as were brand, cho, fiddle etc, somewhere along the road they were all given life, power and then accelerated at using it. However guess what, even though lacking any real offensive powers, Zilean controls TIME meaning he is more powerful than ANY other creature in the league, give him a sharp blade and he can go back to whenever you were born and simply slay you then ... or for that part your parents, your creator ( for creatures like Noc ) Nocs creators creator/parents etc... all along the way until you are 100% sure to have never existed ... and if that doesnt work, well lets fast forward a million years and see if you havent died of age or any other reason along the way shall we?

Basically he is doctor manhattan without atom control ... and you dont mess with manhattan

Elodin

03-11-2013

I'm not going to order them, because I don't really feel like it right now but champions I think are on the stronger side are:

Ziliean - Sure, in game he's not super powerful, but mastery over time isn't something that should be treated lightly, according to his lore an entire army was scared to bring him into battle so they just waited till he was too deep in meditation to fight back. That being said, Zil's powers are tempered by the fact of his Chrono Displasia (Think that's what it was called) and his peaceful nature, so in terms of raw power, he's probably high, but if we're ranking on an overall willingness to use that power, he'd be on the lower end of the 10.

Maokai got a hexakill when he first came to life in the TT (Or at least he did, idk how his ret-con worked) so he's pretty powerful.

Swain is clearly has an immense amount of power, not so much for his abilities (Even though he does have powerful magic) but because his supposed tactical brilliance and the fact that he's currently leading all of Nox. which gives him military might as well. He'd definitely be up in the top 5 if not top 3.

Xerath is strong, but I don't think we can say he'd be without his Sarcophigus, because he currently has that on him and the only people who could remove it, most likely never will.

Kassadin clearly is powerful, any mortal that can embrace the void without losing his sanity has strength of will, but I don't know about top 10.

Kayle probably would be up there, she's an immortal warrior from a land that's been at war for ( I think) Eons, which means she's probably a master swordswoman on top of her divine abilities.

Jax is so OP he had to be nerfed in the cannon too, so he's pretty beastly. That being said, idk if his abilities could take the others in a non-league match. It's fairly certain that the League of Legends is fought differently than outside, specifically that all the champions are brought to an even playing field. So when the odds are even, Jax can come out on top, however when dealing with the full might of some Champions, I don't think Jax would be as successful.

RawrGamer3496

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishienjin View Post
Well, there is currently not enough information about some characters to make a safe "Top ten" list, so i'm gonna do this in a tier-style system.

Deities, Demideities, Horrible creatures that could likely destroy the planet etc.:
Anivia, Malphite, Nasus, Renekton, Mordekaiser, Cho'Gath, Soraka, Fiddlesticks, Kog'Maw.

Super-humans, beyond anything a 'mortal' should be:
Amumu (His apparent immunity from bad luck, etc), Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Malzahar, Morgana, Kayle, Ryze, Vladimir, Zilean, Warwick.

I believe just about everyone else would fall into the "I am an incredibly powerful mortal" role.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: totally forgot Warwick existed when I made this.
In Malzahar's personal lore it says he was given all the powers of the Void itself, which would put him at a demi-god state over a super powered mortal. This would also put Kassadin on an even level since he's essentially Malzahar had he not went insane.

James Ookami

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
I'm not going to order them, because I don't really feel like it right now but champions I think are on the stronger side are:

Ziliean - Sure, in game he's not super powerful, but mastery over time isn't something that should be treated lightly, according to his lore an entire army was scared to bring him into battle so they just waited till he was too deep in meditation to fight back. That being said, Zil's powers are tempered by the fact of his Chrono Displasia (Think that's what it was called) and his peaceful nature, so in terms of raw power, he's probably high, but if we're ranking on an overall willingness to use that power, he'd be on the lower end of the 10.

Maokai got a hexakill when he first came to life in the TT (Or at least he did, idk how his ret-con worked) so he's pretty powerful.

Swain is clearly has an immense amount of power, not so much for his abilities (Even though he does have powerful magic) but because his supposed tactical brilliance and the fact that he's currently leading all of Nox. which gives him military might as well. He'd definitely be up in the top 5 if not top 3.

Xerath is strong, but I don't think we can say he'd be without his Sarcophigus, because he currently has that on him and the only people who could remove it, most likely never will.

Kassadin clearly is powerful, any mortal that can embrace the void without losing his sanity has strength of will, but I don't know about top 10.

Kayle probably would be up there, she's an immortal warrior from a land that's been at war for ( I think) Eons, which means she's probably a master swordswoman on top of her divine abilities.

Jax is so OP he had to be nerfed in the cannon too, so he's pretty beastly. That being said, idk if his abilities could take the others in a non-league match. It's fairly certain that the League of Legends is fought differently than outside, specifically that all the champions are brought to an even playing field. So when the odds are even, Jax can come out on top, however when dealing with the full might of some Champions, I don't think Jax would be as successful.

Actually when you read his lore and his examination it was said that the power of a nexus could free him and he is working on using it to free himself to be able to use all of his power which being an accented being of pure energy he might actually be the most powerful if he controls all energy meaning he could absorb every bit of energy from anyone increasing his own power to a basically unknowable power that could destroy entire worlds by absorbing the energy of the core or even the sun itself just my opinion on this and I know that it is all theory and if this or that but I am a firm believer that if you are a being of pure energy then you have the potential of unlimited power

On a side note i have read several things about how zillian is a master of time but what is time except the change and exchange of energy? and if all the energy is absorbed into xerath then time would basically be gone with out his allowing it so that would nullify zillians power but like I said its a bunch of what ifs and I may be completely wrong and would love if you would not just go "Jax had to not use a real weapon so he is best" thanks for your time

yourgodsname

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobeyHo View Post
Irelia singe-handedly defeating an invading Noxian army should put her on the list
but then valoran decided to nerf her

stàr

03-15-2013

So I'm no lord expert but from what I read most champions like Xerath, Malz, Karthus, and Zilian were human who were obsessed with something and become masters of it (time, etc) but aren't you people over estimating magic? Zil has his problems and Xe got sealed by other mages even while he was free who is to say in Runeterra a place where a human can become this powerful someone like Yi who spends every day training and perfecting the Wuju style isn't able to become equally godly by his physical skill than a magician? Just a question...

Horuspinker

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarukin View Post
You know, I always thought that it was the characters slowly working their way up to their base power, and that their base power was 18. I never thought that 18 was just the point which all champions were able to make it to. That's an interesting idea.
Was under the assumption that when the summoner and the champ "merge" it takes abit for the summoner to get the full understanding of the champ he is using and vise versa.

Privasea

03-16-2013

Xerath pre sarcophagus is the strongest. He had (nearly) Unlimited Arcane power as well as immortality, what is Jax's lamp post going to hit? Arcane energy... I don't think so. He is the embodiment of power so why isn't he getting instantly getting placed in the top 10 or even top 3.