The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seehan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2011

In terms of pure explosive firepower, I would say:
Adult Annie
Anivia
Veigar
Ryze
Karthus
Nunu
Starchild Soraka (before she turned WW into werewolf)
Lux
Janna (It's a tornado!)
Ezreal

In terms of fighting ability:

Jax
Garen
Katarina
Yi
Akali
Eve
Irelia
Xin Zhao
Tryndamere
Sivir

NOT NECESSARILY IN THAT ORDER

Not LiteKerosene

02-21-2011

Annie is regarded as the most powerfull mage in lore, atleast when she reaches adult hood.

Im surprised nobody mentioned ryze, he pretty knows everything about arcane magic.

st0pb0t

02-22-2011

I'm surprised Maokai is being so neglected. Not only did he single-handedly defeat all six champions participating in a match (who they were exactly doesn't much matter considering that he beat all of them), but he's essentially magic incarnate. The only other champion with that kind of assumed power is Annie.

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

02-22-2011

The thread was made before Maokai. Just updated it. =)

BlOoDHaMeRr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-22-2011

My rankings:
1.Kassadin
2.Malzahar
3.Anivia
4.Jax
5.Mordekaiser
6.Vladimir
7.rammus
8.Kayle
9.Soraka
10.Morgana

And of course, there is the issue of the difference in classe : demon, demi-god, human, etc.
9.V

Surlock

02-22-2011

Not to be anti Maokai, but they never said what lvl the summoners were at when he slew them. I mean, an uncontrolled treant w/ full power against 6 lvl 2 or 3 controlled summoners...

GregoryChaucer

02-22-2011

i cant believe noones mentioning xin zhao, he was slated to fight 300 gladiators at once... that means he must have defeated a very sizable force already,

Ryllau Ellemayne

02-22-2011

I still thik Sona should be on the list, The ability to entrance anyone of any power is a usefull skill to say the most.

Yepsilys

02-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoransTroll View Post
Too many humans and constructs are ranking above gods and guardian spirits. That just doesn't sound right.
Lore-wise, shouldn't a demi-god like Malphite or Anivia (or the devil himself like Karthus) be able to wipe the floors with any human champions?
WHAT

Since when was Karthus the devil himself ?

Yeboy

Recruiter

02-24-2011

What would Malzahar and Kassadin classify as... I know they WERE human and are still mostly human, but would the classify as humanoid demons now or superhumans?