The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

12345612 ... 33
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HobeyHo

02-09-2011

Irelia singe-handedly defeating an invading Noxian army should put her on the list

4death4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishienjin View Post
Well, there is currently not enough information about some characters to make a safe "Top ten" list, so i'm gonna do this in a tier-style system.

Deities, Demideities, Horrible creatures that could likely destroy the planet etc.:
Anivia, Malphite, Nasus, Renekton, Mordekaiser, Cho'Gath, Soraka, Fiddlesticks,

Super-humans, beyond anything a 'mortal' should be:
Kog'Maw, Amumu (His apparent immunity from bad luck, etc), Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Morgana, Kayle, Ryze, Vladimir, Zilean

I believe just about everyone else would fall into the "I am an incredibly powerful mortal" role.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not sure how you picked these, looks a little random to me. Kog'maw isn't really a super-human he's straight out the void, a monster. I would put Warwick as a super-human before any of those.

Sepik121

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishienjin View Post
Well, there is currently not enough information about some characters to make a safe "Top ten" list, so i'm gonna do this in a tier-style system.

Deities, Demideities, Horrible creatures that could likely destroy the planet etc.:
Anivia, Malphite, Nasus, Renekton, Mordekaiser, Cho'Gath, Soraka, Fiddlesticks,

Super-humans, beyond anything a 'mortal' should be:
Kog'Maw, Amumu (His apparent immunity from bad luck, etc), Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Morgana, Kayle, Ryze, Vladimir, Zilean

I believe just about everyone else would fall into the "I am an incredibly powerful mortal" role.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, Warwick should be on the superhuman part. Kog'Maw in the horrible creature part. Malzahar should also be in the super human part as well because of the void powers he has.

Summoner Abyss

02-10-2011

But you also got people like katarina and garen, and master yi whose skills with fighting can be consider super human also. There is so many factors to say who in lore is the best and who isn't.

MegaBlasterMan

02-11-2011

I'd put Xin Zhao on the list somewhere

FrickingStein

02-11-2011

i can't believe few people mentionned Annie. After all, High Councilor Kiersta Mandrake said this:
''Annie may be one of the most powerful champions ever to have fought in a Field of Justice. I shudder to think of her capabilities when she becomes an adult.''

The thing with annie is that most of her power is still locked due to her young age. When she'll unlock that power, i'm pretty sure even Jax would have the fight of his life.

TOFalucard

02-19-2011

don't forget if there wasn't a power caps most likely fiddlesticks, karthus etc would murder everyone.

seriously don't discount fiddlesticks every single person that has even opened the door to his room has been slain, not to mention that the institute as a hole cant kill him

Irizai

02-20-2011

If we are on God/ Demigod i'd say something like Malphite or Nasus/ Renekton

For Super-human/ Spirit i'd say Mordekaiser, Irelia, Xin Zhao and Amumu

Enix Krynvalus

02-20-2011

The thing is, we are assuming that making you a celestial/divine entity automatically makes you more powerful when that may not be the case at all. I mean, Garen has never known defeat(neither has Katarina at that point considering they never beat each other) and their skills are clearly WELL beyond what a human is capable of.

Id say honestly, Maokai would be up there, defeating ALL 6 champions on the field himself, also, as not all the champions have been released, who is to say Jax wasn't just being fed by bad summoners during his matches(remember that the Summoner controls the hero to a degree). Hence him winning so often, and remember that the restriction on him using weapons was removed, he CHOOSES to use that lamp post, probably because it is to show that it is not the weapon that makes the warrior, it matters not what weapon you use.

Power wise? I'd think they are all on relatively the same level, hence them being chosen, otherwise weaker champions would be removed from the field all together. Yes Anivia is powerful, absurdly so, but no one is to say that if Akali got close that there would be much she would do against her blades.

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

02-20-2011

No matter what, Jax is number one. He isn't superhuman or magical, but he is really, really good at hitting things.

12345612 ... 33