The Top 10 Most Powerful Champions (Lore)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

05-30-2011

we dont know what kind of people are sent into fiddle's room and who survived. we have no indication that the strongest summoners survive and the weak die. for all we know, they could be just regular people or trainee's sent in. i highly doubt the league would risk losing anyone important just to find out what fiddle is. they can just as easily suppress him from the outside like they've done with all the other champs that ran amok.

also, we i highly doubt the same scare tactics fiddle uses on humans work on creatures of the void. i understand that fiddle is a scary champ and human champs like jarvan or jax would probably not stand a chance (though one could make a pretty strong case for lee sin surviving quite easily. his will power is stronger than just about anyone elses).

along with void beasts probably being immune to being turned into a shell of their former selves, malz and kass are probably the same way. these r guys that looked into the void, let it consume them, and survived. not just survived, they overcame it and grew stronger from it. i recognize that whatever plane of existence fiddle is from might be worse than the void, but i doubt its bad enough to cause someone who can overcome the void like they did to run away screaming...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

Senior Member

05-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post
we dont know what kind of people are sent into fiddle's room and who survived. we have no indication that the strongest summoners survive and the weak die. for all we know, they could be just regular people or trainee's sent in. i highly doubt the league would risk losing anyone important just to find out what fiddle is. they can just as easily suppress him from the outside like they've done with all the other champs that ran amok.

also, we i highly doubt the same scare tactics fiddle uses on humans work on creatures of the void. i understand that fiddle is a scary champ and human champs like jarvan or jax would probably not stand a chance (though one could make a pretty strong case for lee sin surviving quite easily. his will power is stronger than just about anyone elses).

along with void beasts probably being immune to being turned into a shell of their former selves, malz and kass are probably the same way. these r guys that looked into the void, let it consume them, and survived. not just survived, they overcame it and grew stronger from it. i recognize that whatever plane of existence fiddle is from might be worse than the void, but i doubt its bad enough to cause someone who can overcome the void like they did to run away screaming...
It doesn't matter who they sent in. The fact is, the League's strongest summoners are too scared to deal with Fiddlesticks directly (also, Fiddle did kill one of the League's strongest summoners). Rather than doing anything about him, they just leave him in the room and hope he doesn't do anything.

And for all we know, Fiddlesticks IS related to the Void. Sure, he's a bit different, but who's to say that Fiddle can't be a leftover Void emissary from a different world? It's not that far of a stretch from a transdimensional world-conquering force like the Void to employ a vast variety of different emissaries.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

05-30-2011

to be fair, ur right, we really dont know what the extent of his powers are or where he comes from. although...

Quote:
Sealing himself inside the easternmost summoning chamber, he (istvaan) began incanting the most forbidden of rituals - an extra-planar summoning.
had it been the void, they'd have probably simply said so. they dont shy away from showcasing the void when it comes to the creatures that come from it. but they didnt, they specifically said "extra-planar". fiddle also remains perfectly still until provoked. he doesnt seem to have much of a motivation or a purpose, similar to kogmaw. he simply is.

what he COULD be (i emphasize could as i highly doubt riot will go this route with him but u never know with them...) is have him be the actual executioner/grim reaper. the plane of existence he's from would then be something similar to nocturn and how he only existed within dreams. much like nocturn is the physical manifestation of nightmares, fiddle would be the manifestation of death.

i guess without really knowing, he's quite a mystery

i do hope riot fleshes out their characters a bit more in the future... all these mysteries are quite frustrating


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odysseus1

Senior Member

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by azombiespants View Post
For some reason I always consider Brand to be an incredibly powerful champion. Also, I think un-plagued Trundle would be pretty insansely powerful. I mean he is currently surviving the combined plaque of his entire tribe. Without the disease I figure he'd be able to regenerate from practically anything. Also, Kayle should be a serious contender. After all
"Kayle was a great hero - the strongest of an immortal race committed to destroying evil wherever it could be found. For ten thousand years, Kayle fought tirelessly for her people, wielding her flaming sword forged before time itself".
I think If you've been the greatest warrior of your world for ten thousand years you have some serious skill.
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, she lived in some place like persia where their idea of fighting is attacking people with wicker shields and 3 foot flimsy swords.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuckerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-05-2011

Corki is pretty powerful if you include his plane. Doesn't really matter how much Chogath can eat if he isn't tall enough to reach the guy dropping bombs on his head.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odysseus1 View Post
Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, she lived in some place like persia where their idea of fighting is attacking people with wicker shields and 3 foot flimsy swords.
or...she has a giant flaming sword and a sister that wields dark magic... i doubt an immortal civilization that lasted for over 10000 years has more than 1 capable warrior
Quote:
Corki is pretty powerful if you include his plane. Doesn't really matter how much Chogath can eat if he isn't tall enough to reach the guy dropping bombs on his head.
chogath has no limit to how big he can get. in-game, his size more than doubles after 6 stacks. imagine if he ate en entire village or tribe. or 5 tribes... he'd quickly grow to the size of a mountain. eventually, corki would have to get close enough to do any dmg and would get eaten, or swatted out of the air king-kong style.

and thats assuming corki can actually do much dmg to chogath. corki fires bullets. they arent special or magical or anything. he just fires bullets at things. at that size, i doubt they'd hurt chogath at all anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heliostorm

Senior Member

06-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerr99 View Post
Corki is pretty powerful if you include his plane. Doesn't really matter how much Chogath can eat if he isn't tall enough to reach the guy dropping bombs on his head.
Well Corki's helicopter doesn't seem to go much higher than a couple of feet above the ground...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tuckerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

06-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0TsarBomb0 View Post
Well Corki's helicopter doesn't seem to go much higher than a couple of feet above the ground...
In the lore the ROFL-Copter flies high enough to perform aerial acrobatics for people on the ground below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkhill View Post

chogath has no limit to how big he can get. in-game, his size more than doubles after 6 stacks. imagine if he ate en entire village or tribe. or 5 tribes... he'd quickly grow to the size of a mountain. eventually, corki would have to get close enough to do any dmg and would get eaten, or swatted out of the air king-kong style.

and thats assuming corki can actually do much dmg to chogath. corki fires bullets. they arent special or magical or anything. he just fires bullets at things. at that size, i doubt they'd hurt chogath at all anyway.
This is true, Chogath probably wasn't the best example. Regardless, since we can assume that Corki is able to use his ROFL-Copter well enough to do barrel rolls, as evidenced by his dance, and by the fact that when he wasn't dogfighting/delivering messages, he was performing stunts. This means that against most other champions he would be able to dodge out of the way of almost all incoming attacks. Unless the attacks themselves were magically unavoidable, in which case he would probably end up getting killed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ms Annie Hastur

Senior Member

06-06-2011

omg why am i not number 1????? i'm so good with fires, you are just so stuped! tibbers is gonna punch youre face now!

Edit - Because she's only what, 9? Ya, you all typed like pros back then too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larkhill

Senior Member

06-06-2011

ok... ill attack the corki example from another angle as the first one wasnt working...

imagine a battle. a very lopsided battle. take hercules. yes, that hercules. the one we all read about as kids. now put them in a very deep hole surrounded by unclimbable mountains and at the top of 1 of those mountains put a teenager with a bunch of pointy rocks. sure, eventually the kid might win the battle, but hercules is still the more powerful of the 2.

as mentioned a few pages ago, this is a thread about power, not winning through cheap tactics. while corki could probably fly up real high and drop a few bombs down that hurt a bit, chogath is eating an entire village, growing to be the size of a mountain, and generally being godzilla 2.0. brand is turning the entire world on fire and fiddle is killing off anyone stupid enough to look at him funny while annie is enslaving evil demon bears and turning them into cute stuffed animals... corki just doesnt hold a candle to any of them.