@Riot, Please Consider a Terminator-like Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trimyth

03-14-2014

Lore:

A mysterious and towering entity has now trespassed Runeterra - not of Void or Shadow Isle nature but rather something more sinister. Zilean was the first to sense a spark in his conscience but as the father of time and his nigh infinite knowledge of the arcane magic at his disposal, even he cannot distinguish the strange phenomenal.

As such, Zilean is quickly stricken with a headache but was forced to act fast. A telepathic message was sent throughout to prepare for this menace. This ominous entity can only be heard asking "Where?" and "Why?" and nothing else short of the victim's body being entirely ripped to shreds or reduced to a bloody mist seconds after.

The generalized question seems to spell doom for those that cannot answer its question or who crossed its path. Perhaps it is an excuse for the entity to commit such blood bath. Whoever it is looking for, he/she/it better hide. Since the origin of this entity isn't of Jayces or Viktors, the perplexing question is now who created it?

I have always been a fan of the series such as Aliens and Predators. But in all honestly, the Terminator franchise has always been my #1 when it comes to these big three.

So why just stop at Rengar and Kha'Zix? Let's throw in the last missing piece of the puzzle and include an unstoppable killing machine - a terminator/robotic-like gorilla which houses many technological weapons at its disposal. The champion can be a hybrid or a full cyborg - its represented as a top role long ranged bruiser with a minicannon as part of its limb.

When the player progresses through the champion, the exo-organic skin from its layer starts to decay and at level 18, the gorilla machine is exposed entirely of its robotic "outer" layer from damages.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mechanical metal gorilla -Terminator.jpg (163.5 KB, 73 views)

SecretLore

03-14-2014

While I think the idea itself is cool,I kinda doubt it.

Right now new champs are all based on some kind of core concept that is different from all others
Vel'koz is a beholder,yasuo is a samurai(yi wasn't regarded as a samurai),zed is an evil ninja with shadow powers,kha'zix is an insect monster,rengar is a monster hunter,etc.

The problem with a terminator like champ would be that the core concept would be robot,which is already blitzcranks core concept(orianna too to some extent,although she is more like an automatic doll) or cyborg,which is already taken by Viktor.

also it could be too futuristic,I mean sure there is a lot of stuff that is quite futuristic in LoL,but orianna more or less shows how human a machine can look.

Kumii

03-14-2014

We already got a "Terminator" champion. His name is Sion.

trimyth

03-14-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumii View Post
We already got a "Terminator" champion. His name is Sion.
There are many skin themed champions that encompass everything. Sion isn't from the near future, has the equipment, and story to fit this terminator gorilla champion.

Iraeavin

03-15-2014

Orianna is technically our terminator. She's a robot standing in for a human.