Just looking for a team of 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dadoo158

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

So im looking for some people to play with, doesnt have to be awesome players but average would be nice! I am just so sick and tired of being qued up with people who cant get anything right ever.
I play Ashe (Mid) and Trundle (Jungle), I am really good with Ashe, as long as my team don't feed the **** out of someone, and i am a great anti tank!
As trundle i am okey, still learning a few tricks here and there, but i got ganking going and also getting dragon as often as i can. I also counter enemy jungeler pretty good, and as usual, Trundle is a very good anti tank.

So if you have a group of 4 and need someone to fill the last spot! Please give me a holler!
I prefer using skype during game, but i have vent and TS3 aswell.

Grist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Check out this new Clan. We are friendly players that you can count on. We run premades every night and have our own Vent and Forums.

Stop by our forums http://voidlings.enjin.com/home and join the channel "Voidlings" in the LOL client. Hope to see you in game tonight! Tell them Grist sent you.

Sloth Sultan

02-08-2011

Add me i'd love to game with you, i play Kennen and Renekton but i can play other characters too. In game name is NeenG so give me an add. I use skype and its preffered by me really. But give me an adda nd we can play after i get out of school. (i.e im in school)

BROCK LESNAR LOL

02-08-2011

I'm also looking for some sort of group. I'm relatively new but I've really gotten to it and have been playing smart + learning new strategies. Would be awesome to be able to play with you and others in a group. I have skype as well.