Looking for a Duo Queue partner (Levels 10-20)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koryoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I want to play with someone decent, I just made a smurf account because I wanted a clean slate of win/loss. Unfortunately, you can't do that when you are playing with feeders every single game, now I'm not saying I'm the best player out there, I'm an average player, but I know the game mechanics and how to play. I just want to play with someone who knows how to play too. So, if your between the levels 10 and 20 and you want to play add me in-game, Koryoo. I also have a mic if that matters. Hope that some of you are interested.

Grist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Come check out Voidlings. We have our own Vent and Forums and we run premades every night. Come make friends with players that you can count on instead of taking your chances with Randoms. You have nothing to lose by seeing what we are about.

Stop by our forums http://voidlings.enjin.com/home and join the Voidlings chat channel in game. Most of us are Eastern Standard times and have a healthy group of people playing every night. Hope to see you there! Tell them Grist sent you.

Sloth Sultan

02-08-2011

I hear you dude, thats the same thing i did and im in your exact position. Add me - NeenG - we can play when i get out of school(i.e im in school) and when i get out ill add you.

And a plus would be if you had skype/vent