Please add me as a friend need help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muzical

01-22-2010

I never played Dota or any of the other war games. This is my first. I seem to love the game but need help. I would like to play the game with fun (which i have) but know tips to help me win for my team. I am kind of shy in big group chat. If anybody is willing to help please add me as a friend. I have been reading up on forums, news, ect. I had a great forum that seem to be helping yet can't find it anymore. Friends needed please help

Slide

01-22-2010

Hey man, Ill be playing all day tomorrow with a buddy whos also new. Add my smurf account: QUICKSLIDING

I can show you the ropes without bumping you up to an ELO level that will make you want to quit.

See you in game!

csirus

01-22-2010

feel free 2 add me 2, i play frequently and im sure my group wouldnt mind giving u a hand

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Don't party with Csirus he stinks.

.....I kid....

Soookayyy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-22-2010

Don't know how new you are but consider choosing yourself a hero or a hero type. Make a couple practice games against computer easy modes and learn to time your attacks. They don't fight back much but they will at least let you get used to playing a certain type of hero a bit. No point getting yourself slaughtered all day until you can at least take on 2,3 computers on your own.

Dwight K Shrute

01-22-2010

when i grow up i want 100 babies, so that none of them can say no to being my friend

Muzical

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight K Shrute View Post
when i grow up i want 100 babies, so that none of them can say no to being my friend
lol lawd

Muzical

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Hey man, Ill be playing all day tomorrow with a buddy whos also new. Add my smurf account: QUICKSLIDING

I can show you the ropes without bumping you up to an ELO level that will make you want to quit.

See you in game!

ty so very much im in game now. I appreciate all the help and kindness