Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hmm GlitchTheLitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mackie

Recruiter

08-15-2009

I have no idea how this happened I did not have any idea why it happened either. As you can see I do not have flash or teleport and I was vsing a CHo'gath and Veigar in my lane and that happened.

Also since the last updated I have been having troubles with drops in frame rates, the icons for spells/skills are really really small and runes are somtimes multiplied when you create them. Eg I now have about 5 Avarice runes and 5 Greater Quintecences of Evasion.

Emrot

08-15-2009

Cho'Gath has a knock-up ability. If he hit the siege and you walked under it while it was in the air, it could've caused this (or vice versa). Could that have happened?

Mackie

Recruiter

08-15-2009

It's possible I guess ut I dont remember getting hit by it and if you look I have full health and heal is still active.... so it's got me stumped. Because of these kinds of random things happening Riot needs to introduce a better air collision system or something because you can even by thrown over the forests and stuff with Cho'gaths abillity and he can stun creeps on top of plants.

Also buffs still appear on dead mid-air creeps that needs to be fixed also.