Looking for new players to learn the game with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orsonis

02-07-2011

Hello, I just started playing LoL a few days ago and probably have about 25 or so games under my belt.

I'm looking for new(ish) players who want to learn LoL to play with me so we can not only learn the champions, but also develop team synergy so we can queue for ranked once we hit level 30.

I'm not looking to dominate or anything like that-- just cool/calm teammates wanting to play together and have a good time.

Add my in-game name of Orsonis or e-mail me at HWright002@gmail.com if you are interested. I'm currently level 8 and climbing doing mostly 3v3. I plan on playing daily for at least an hour or two starting at around 6 pm central.

Oh, and I have a vent server for anyone interested in using mics.

Pòison

02-08-2011

Im a noob, ill send you a friend invite and we can play when you get on, im not too good thouugh

Grist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

You should both check out our new Clan called Voidlings. We will run games with you and help you gain levels or learn game mechanics. We have our own Ventrilo server and Forums.

Come stop by http://voidlings.enjin.com/home which is our forum and join the "Voidlings" chat channel in the LOL client. Come say hello!

It's better to have friends that you can count on instead of taking your chance with Randoms. Hope to see you both there! Tell them Grist sent you.

Sloth Sultan

02-08-2011

Yeah dude i'd love to game with you, my ingame name is NeenG and im not pro but i can teach you what i know so far. And yeah i use vent and skype so we can just use your vent channel. Add me. (ill be on after school [i.e im in school])

Echo Karma

02-08-2011

Echo Karma has added you, always willing to help out nw player

Lady Moon

02-08-2011

Hello, I'm Lady Moon from Dark Resistance. I'm happy to say we are taking applications and I would like to meet you. We are a clan full of different types of people. We feel the same about leavers who leave for rage. Take a look at us at www.darkresistance.net.
For application, go to Join Us and register. Then go to forums and to Recruitment Office and post a new thread following the same standard the other applicants use. I look for to reviewing your application.