Suggest a champion to me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MatrixKitty

01-21-2010

What champion is good for someone who is absent-minded, forgetful, has bad reaction time, and has a hard time concentrating in large fights due to the high amount of moving things (champions, projectiles, minions, various spell animations)?

Blasian

01-21-2010

Twitch.
1. Press R.
1. Roll face on keyboard
2. ???
3. Profit!

Notice there are two number ones as they can be done at the same time.

Draykeh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

I hate to slap you with reality, but maybe you shouldn't play this game. Maybe something that doesn't punish you for any of your undersirable traits. Something like a mindless MMORPG like maplestory. we are not your personal army.

WoodenPerfection

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

Retarted people shouldn't play video games in the first place.

Naje

01-21-2010

Lmao, what's up with you guys? We all start out as newbies. Once you get good you start flaming newer players? Also I'm pretty sure it's not allowed to attack players in the forums.

MatrixKitty - I'd suggest a tank that can stun and heal if you cannot react that fast. In a big gank, just stun them and heal and continue E.g. Alistar. Just don't rush with him, or try to tank towers by yourself with him.

spreadfred

01-22-2010

amumu. get a couple of sunfires, turn on despair, press r/e if you want to. you dont even have to target anyone.

Soookayyy

01-22-2010

yeah amumu you probably wont need to look at your screen or probably better going karthus, you can still attack once people are done rolling over your dead corpse.

JohnCataldo

01-22-2010

Superman!

He's pretty unbeatable unless the enemy has the Kryptonite champion. He's pretty OP, really.

The Detective

01-22-2010

Eh, superman's not that great. He's EZ mode. You want a hero with some depth. Try Spiderman.

The Detective

01-22-2010

(In all seriousness, though, try out ashe maybe? a volley or two can keep the enemies at bay. )