Who is the most fun champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RedPanda11

02-07-2011

I personally like Teemo and Kennen, though I'm awful with Kennen for some reason.

Dr Horrible

02-07-2011

Malzahar and Singed are both really fun to play for me.

Just recently picked up Irelia and LeBlanc and they both are really entertaining too.

bluekn1ght

02-07-2011

i like kennen. A harasser who lives on the edge.

Oh look a squishy!!! *stun* wait what are you doing??!? ULT *stun*... doh' dead.

Or the reverse when I'm too aggressive, "I'll flash in with my ult and then...." "wait who stunned me? awww...now I'm taunted?" Dang it......

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

It really depends on what you like. A lot of people think Sona is the most boring champion and someone even made joke to the effect above, but I really enjoy her. Shes all about positioning and its something I enjoy and do well. So I take advantage of that and use my strengths to dominate with her.

LordUlric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

I will say yi e1 that says he noob is jus QQing cause they a didnt buy him b dont know how to use him or c just jelius ur buid pwnt em.

proof yi is beast + fun ?

http://img823.imageshack.us/i/ppppppppppppwnedddd.png/

3v1 pwned with 2 feeders feeding on prupose = fun as fk

c4ke333ter

02-08-2011

Veigar, because 2 shotting that enemy ap teemo feels so good

Nubais

02-08-2011

I'm still pretty new, but from what I've played so far I'd have to say Sivir is fun. Ricochet and good speed just makes me giggle. Its like a storm of blades flying everywhere. And her boomerang blade is just an awesome way to kill someone running away. "Oooo so close!"