Who is the most fun champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misno

02-07-2011

I think that most of the DPS are fun to play, maybe master yi is the most funny.
Who is the most fun champion for you and why?

Kayas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

I was literally about to ask something similar in a new post, so I'll troll off of yours and ask sub-question. I wanna buy Malphite, but how is he? (Fun, Useful, Useless, Difficult, Only for noobs) ?

Anyway, personally my favorite champion, WAS Twitch... until they killed him.
Now it's probably either Fiddlesticks (good support and fun skills) or Jax (Big, pink/purple thing with a booming voice and a brass lamppost.... enough said)

Basquiat

02-07-2011

Sona

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Depends on the situation. When I've got a good team behind me, Blitzcrank is hilarious. Maxing out CDR and then getting a Frozen Mallet (make sure you're relatively tanky first) prevents enemies from ever running away (I've given some Kassadin players a run for their money with this build).

Nunu is also obnoxiously fun for his 2.5 AP Ratio ult. Every once in a while, you'll be able to bait the enemy into a bush and catch all of them with your full ult. Feels good man.

Ltomato

02-07-2011

I love Lux. That Super Death Laser is just way too much fun to pass up.
*chaaaaaaaaarge- PEW!*

Her Lucent Singularity is also hilarious to counter level 1 brush gankers with. Just cast it in ahead- it lights them up, and you can detonate for damage.
ohaider other team.

Her /l laugh is also fantastic.

Breidr

02-07-2011

Let's see, fun champions:

Teemo + Mushrooms = Fun Times

Singed has fling which is fun, as is Urgot's Ult

There's more, give me time.

fooolishfool

02-07-2011

The answer to this is going to be different for everyone, your best bet is to make sure you play as many free champions as possible every week to try them out.

Personally, my pick for most fun is Ezreal.

Stillhart

02-07-2011

I second Blitzcrank!

clerica

02-07-2011

Lux is definitely fun. XD TF is another really fun champ for me, I have fun playing him even if our team loses... he's just so versatile and its always funny getting kills off of random wild cards.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-07-2011

Swain and Anivia are a lot of fun, Swain has a ton of utility, and Anivia is just a darn uniquely awesome champion.