OMG..Can some1 help me? About Cassi and Kat.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EvanK

02-07-2011

Casssi's R skill:Petrifying Gaze - Cassiopeia releases a swirl of magical energy from her eyes, stunning any enemies in front of her that are facing her and slowing any others with their back turned.
Cassiopeia deals 150/275/400 (+0.6) magic damage to all enemies in front of her. Enemies facing her are stunned for 2 seconds while enemies facing away are slowed by 60/60/60%

Kat's R skilleath Lotus - Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing daggers with unrivaled speed at up to three nearby champions.
Katarina goes into a state of extreme focus, throwing 10 daggers over 3 seconds at the closest 3 enemy champions. Each dagger deals 40/50/60 (0.3 + ) magic damage.

Could u teel me how can i find kat's face when she use her R ?

OmniOmega

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

If I had to hazard a guess, I would assume it's technically the way she was facing right before she cast Death Lotus. I don't know...

xpsychedelico

02-07-2011

I saw a video of this. If Kat is facing Cass BEFORE she ults, Cass will stun her. If Kat is facing away from Cass BEFORE she ults, she's only slowed.

This works the same way with Garen's Judgement.

Palasit

02-07-2011

^^ This is true even if kat is spinning, now the trick is to remember which way she was facing

Stillhart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsychedelico View Post
I saw a video of this. If Kat is facing Cass BEFORE she ults, Cass will stun her. If Kat is facing away from Cass BEFORE she ults, she's only slowed.

This works the same way with Garen's Judgement.
It's on youtube as "LoL Mythbusters" or something like that.

Found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBT35...eature=related