According to most of my friends-

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

a4mad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

I'm "dumb" for playing with my screen locked. Now before you scream " NUB /downvote",
i played 500+ games, all with my screen locked, and honetly i dont see the point of having it unlocked, other than confusing me. Now i know your going to say" lol map awerness" but theres this little thing in the corner of your screen, its called a "minimap", and looking at it increases map awerness. also, when i need to move long distances or check something on the other side of the map, i just hold click the minimap. i also hold click+right click to move. It works fine for me, and i do better than most of the people i play with who do unlock their screens anyway.( yes i DO KNOW WHAT SPACE BAR DOES. it doesnt help a bit, my keyboard is "wierd" and space bar makes it very akward to QWER) so try and give me a valid reason to unlock my screen.
ok why downvotes? im asking a question. How does that lead to downvotes?

DayDemonz

02-07-2011

I have mine locked mostly, and I'm 1680 elo. I only unlock it when I need to.

skunkfart

02-07-2011

Seriously, if you play with your screen locked you are at a straight up disadvantage to anyone who doesn't. Simple as that. Can you still win games? Of course. You can win games playing one-handed, also.

Krassith

02-07-2011

Well this game doesn't really take any skill so I guess whatever you prefer.

progenity

02-07-2011

i've always played with unlocked screen. It helps a lot when you are ezreal/ashe/shen/gangplank

Mooner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

It just unnecessarily limits your ability to look around you/see things coming.

a4mad

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkfart View Post
Seriously, if you play with your screen locked you are at a straight up disadvantage to anyone who doesn't. Simple as that. Can you still win games? Of course. You can win games playing one-handed, also.
How is it a disadvantage? please do explain.

Ko Hakoo

02-07-2011

Play how you want, but most people will see an increase in their ability after they get used to it. It is pretty much the same arguement for smartcasting. It hurts to start, but then you get so much better.

Sarín

02-07-2011

... How?

a4mad

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooner View Post
It just unnecessarily limits your ability to look around you/see things coming.
Mini map does all that.