How has this person not been Banned with 292 leaves

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dashtinerton

02-07-2011

I don;t understand I have 40 leaves from when I started playing mostly and i am scarred of my acc getting banned and this still has theirs?

Zynys Sage

02-07-2011

I think that players with a certain percentage of leaves should be automatically banned from the normal queues and put into a "leavers" queue. The matchmaking can do this automatically. Let "leavers" play other "leavers" only. If they play enough games without leaving, then the percentage of leaves will go down and they can earn their way back into the normal queue. What percentage? Certainly 5% or higher would be worth bumping into a "leavers" queue.

ClockworkBling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

That screenshot provides a great justification for chat logs and the Tribunal system.

FreedmAngl

02-07-2011

yer also make it that leavers that have thier leaves shown can't go into ranked queues cause it spoils every1s games when they leave esp if your in a ranked game and u leave! GRRR also make it that can't play ranked games for ten normal games if they do leave