Friendly group looking for good, respectful players to join our team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Clap

02-08-2011

Sorry NeenG, I'm looking for lvl 30 players with full rune pages and a large number of games played. I'd invite you, but a 25 slot server fills up fast.

DroppingBodies

02-08-2011

I added Hatchet Man & Quickler to my friends, They invited me to their vent server, very nice guys! Great players too.. they are very up-to-date on the meta-game mechanics and synergy of team oriented play-styles! Most important, they didn't rage! just had fun xD
they did ARAM's (All Random All Mid), ranked, inhouse 5v5's, great gang and a very pleasurable experience! thanks guys and goodluck finding more !

Abe Faced K1LLA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Hope to play with you guys soon, was in top 1500 till I got matched with scrubs i had to carry everygame after about 1450-1578. MOnths later solo q ELo is in the ****ter but I know you guys know that doesn't mean ****. Look me up, about 2k games played between Normal games and ranked, used to play quite a bit of 5s played dota for 4 years very experienced champion pick to synergize with team I am our perfect last pick.

Grimsqueaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2011

Played a couple ARAMs with you guys on the weekend, was much fun! Just a quick note not to kick me off since I've noticed your vent is filling up - my weekdays are pretty busy but I'm usually around for the weekends and would still like to hit you guys up for more games, seemed like a pretty fun group!

The Clap

02-08-2011

We had fun too, Grim Drop by anytime you'd like. I changed the password on the vent Sunday night, so message one of us for the new one.

The Clap

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobraham View Post
Hope to play with you guys soon, was in top 1500 till I got matched with scrubs i had to carry everygame after about 1450-1578. MOnths later solo q ELo is in the ****ter but I know you guys know that doesn't mean ****. Look me up, about 2k games played between Normal games and ranked, used to play quite a bit of 5s played dota for 4 years very experienced champion pick to synergize with team I am our perfect last pick.

Invite sent. Hope to see ya soon

The Mountain

02-08-2011

Added you in game, haven't done any ranked yet as I refuse to solo queue a ranked game. Hopefully you look into me, I'm pretty good but I have the worst solo queue luck and get feeders/trolls/leavers every other game...

Tytannial

02-08-2011

Hey, Id love to play with you guys.

I wouldnt consider myself the best player but definately not the worst. I mostly play normal que but i have played a few ranked games(just dont like doing solo ranked, not my thing). I definately have a terific attitude and can use a multitude of different champions and im always willing to learn/improve my game. So ill add you in game and hope i can join you guys in a game or two and see what you guys think.

Tytannial

SCxMaster

02-08-2011

I'm looking for a group to play with as well. I mostly play AP/AD characters. I have over 750 games won. I don't play ranked often as I don't like solo queue.