Item builds for Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnfinite

01-23-2010

@Viro Melchior
That is the exact reason why i use the boots, due to your stealth and great movespeed you are able to make their entire team fear you, making them spend precious money on wards and oracles, only to find out i have an oracle too to kill their wards. My goal as twitch is to make the enemy say in /all "****ing OP twitch!". I'd laugh harder if they have a twitch too who isn't doing a great job.

@DonkeyBalls
Doran's blade seems like a nice starter item, the thing that bugs me is that it doesn't build up into anything. 4% lifesteal is nothing really, neither is 6 damage. starting out with 12% lifesteal is imo a way better deal along with the fact that it's a first investment into a more powerful item.

I'm kinda surprised you buy your actual first damage item after 7k+ gold. by this time you should be in the late-game stage and buying a damage item won't have as much effect as it would on the edge of early-mid phase. Going for a PD first is not worth it imo. You already got heaps amount of ASPD, getting a BF sword by about lv.7-9 makes twitch deadly and definately moved him to the top of the foodchain.

and Wit's end? Well in my personal opinion it's alot of gold for little use. You don't need MR or Mana-removing effects; any average caster has 2k+ mana, do you really think 42 mana makes a difference? Sure upto 42 extra damage is nice but imo too expensive. Compare it to a malady which has 10% more ASPD, 15% lifesteal and an added poison effect. You can't imagine how many kills I've gotten due to a double load of poison when they get away

devotionx

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnfinite View Post

and Wit's end? Well in my personal opinion it's alot of gold for little use. You don't need MR or Mana-removing effects; any average caster has 2k+ mana, do you really think 42 mana makes a difference? Sure upto 42 extra damage is nice but imo too expensive. Compare it to a malady which has 10% more ASPD, 15% lifesteal and an added poison effect. You can't imagine how many kills I've gotten due to a double load of poison when they get away
wtf...for example:
its endgame, you have stacked some nice attackspeed items and you coming up to 2.5 attacks/second. What so 42mean then? 103dmg/second, wich are removed from caster.
of course its not your fate to leechem oom, caus they'll die long before their mana is sucked,
BUT this lil thing can help u to make them underestimate their mana needed to fight you.

For some reasons in the heat of battle people see you with low health, they take a look at their mana bar and get the idea that they could pop of a last ability in your face...
so they head towards you, you leechem 100mana away and they're freekill.
well its just an example but a champ without mana or with much lesser mana would retreat much earlier and of course fear your competition.

And in teamfights with s&p you know whats happening with on hit effect , massive aoe debuffs 4tw.

Malady in case is more the early2mid game item, its a bit cheaper, but in no case as powerful as wits end....
Nether the less the best thing is to bring this 2 together, and then they'll shine!
Malady before Wits of course, and now that we talk about twitch builds, put Mobility boots and black cleaver between them ^^

lnfinite

01-24-2010

Alright, here's my meat with Wit's End.

I agree that it seems like a really useful item, however there are 3 heroes immune to this item, most creeps (except the casters) are immune to the dmg; making it much less useful imo.

(the 3 champs i'm talking about are Mundo, katarina and tryndamere; no mana pool = no damage).

In some situations it's definately worth having. With a shaco, evelynn or even a twisted fate it can be very useful, being able to deal a good amount of damage and being able to drain a significant amount of their tiny mana pool, which they need for going invis or do painful spells on you or a teammate.

(This is after doing some searching and thinking about the item)

Ligr

01-24-2010

I have had success with the following item build:

Dorans shield + 1 health pot
Malady
(execs calling if there is health regen on other team)
Atk Spd Boots
Inf Edge
Bloodrazor something (the one that removes %health from enemy champions)

devotionx

01-25-2010

i played around a bit with itembuilds, its kinda my 3rd one im using right now.

start with vamp,
head for mobility boots.
make a malady,
caus its cheap, gieves you the atkspeed for poison stacks and expunge.
after that i go for wits end.
it'll burn tank manapools like hell, and is a really great damagsource midgame.
well dont **** with tyrand, mundo or kat, although kats so squishy she won't stand a chance anyways.
black cleaver ist the next big purchase, push you autoattack and adds another insane debuff.
caus im not using a crit build, this item is bigger than IE(and even IE needs more crititems to become really valuable)

normal games are done after this, if its still going its always up to playerstyle,
Best suited is Maldreds Bloodrazor, its nearly an overkill in atkspeed, caus you'll be above attackspeed cap with ambush and s&p, but if any of these skills runs out, it won't hurt you because you hitting like a mass metal weapon. The +damage comes in handy.

And it'll make you even more feared by tanks, who normally usually laugh at twitch.Think about 2.5hit/second-> 10%life/second no matter who your up against

Buy last wisper if you think the game won't last until you get maldreds

Survival reasons?, banshee, warmogs.

thats pretty much it.
early2mid, attackspeed
mid2late debuff burst

works very very well

people might consider taking phantom dancer, IE, last wisper after wits end
that would be a mid2late crit build would be fun either, but for me phantom dancer is kinda expensive and im lacking damage at the end of midgame, although theres no other item around that provides that hell of a Crit

ChopStix

01-25-2010

Doran's Shield & Pots
2 Avarice Blades
Boots (Merc trends or ninja tabi depending on other team)
Start building I.E. Sell Doran's to finish...
Blood Thirster
usually over but then start for survivability

DonkeyBalls

01-25-2010

How much attack speed bonus from items is required to get Twitch to 2.5 when he pops out of Ambush(5)?

Beasts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-29-2010

My final build is usually like the following:

1. Avarice Blade
2. Infinity Edge
3. Mercury's Treads/Ninja Tabi/Berserker's Greaves/Boots of Mobility
4. Bloodthirster
5. Black Cleaver
6. Phantom Dancer

Was wondering if anyone suggest any improvements to this build that is, what to take out what to put in what to get first and what to get last. Im new to Twitch but improving as I play him tips for twitch will be greatful. Thank you!

BORF

01-29-2010

Greaves
Black cleaver
Infinity Edge
Cloak of agility x3

That's the most efficient dps/money build possible on twitch if you use maths. If you want lifesteal just but a vampiric septer at any point and turn it into executioners calling instead of one of the cloaks.

Also, NEVER EVER GET ATTACK SPEED ITEMS ON TWITCH, EVER. IT IS NEVER WORTH IT.

Beasts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

01-29-2010

@BORF

Does anyone agree to this build?