lvl 10 noob looking for help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rommello

02-07-2011

i was told to repost here so here it is

i am noob lvl 10

this is my how i been playing

i choose from free to play lux
i take all recommended items
i own silvir

i got utility masteries exp4/4 and others in defense
runes i got atk+ in mark def+ in seals abilities in glyphs and 1 in quinteses

is there a guide to what i shud be doing?

Marlowe7789

02-07-2011

Lux would benefit from Magic Pen, Mana regen per/5, and cooldown marks, seals, and glyphs respectively. I usually just run HP quints on all heroes.

I don't know what the recommended items are for Lux off the top of my head but I take a Doran's ring first, and then work toward CDR boots and a sheen. Lux has great poke with her passive, when you get sheen it gets even better. Items get kind of situational after that but eventually you'll want Sheen to upgrade into Lich Bane and work on some AP items (deathcap, etc.) Also you'll want to try to get max CDR to take advantage of her ult. Soul Shroud is a good idea.

As far as gameplay goes, I usually go QEQWR then it depends on my role. If there are a lot of team fights and my team puts out a lot of damage, then more in W and Q, if I'm doing most of the damage then E and Q.

Scarbutt

02-07-2011

Well, there is mobafire, search builds for your champs, yo can change the masteries, so when you buy a new champ, you can change the masteries according to the champ build you want.

Runes, wait until tier 3 runes.

The free champs changes every week as i can remember, so check them and the buy the one you like

Sonorous

02-07-2011

I would check out some of the fansites that have player-made guides on champions. Bear in mind that these are made for level 30 summoners with an assortment of runes/spells/masteries to choose from. They should give you a good idea of what to look for and build on champions. Here's a list.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=22607