LOL Replay - In game replay system!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Julian

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimulatedAnneal View Post
Except you have to log into and play a game of LoL with this on your computer. If it's a virus your account is going to get jacked.
Well i can easily play on a smurf, i wont login with my main ^^

ImBahBz

02-07-2011

It's embarrassing for a company when their community is coming out with updates in a more timely fashion than said company.

TheAmberTeahouse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

Don't know if trap...

Warscythes

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian View Post
Well i can easily play on a smurf, i wont login with my main ^^
If is a keylogger then it will log your keys when you are trying to log in your main as well. Unless you are willing to format right after.

@OP: Does this work after a patch? Because Riot's excuse for not having a replay is because you cannot view the replay after a patch and they have a very frequent patches.

Zeatious

02-07-2011

I suggest everyone downloads it at the same time, logs on at the same time, and then checks ebay to see if their accounts are for sale yet.

voiceboxed

02-07-2011

How has this thread not been deleted yet?

Quikdeth

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBahBz View Post
It's embarrassing for a company when their community is coming out with updates in a more timely fashion than said company.
Everyone should thumbs up this post. 10/10.

Montegomery

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

To the OP:

How do you deal with the issue that the client only receives limited information (i.e. information about units hidden or abilities hidden in the fog of war or bushes isn't transmitted), or are your replays only able to handle vision from your own team?

Tibrogargan

02-07-2011

+1 coz you're an Aussie.

SimulatedAnneal

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxalot View Post
Hah, yes fair call, I should probably have created a new account for posting this thread.
Anyway, for anyone who does try it, please post your feedback to let people know if it safe.

As with any software you can never be to careful, so I understand why you might hold off.
Can you play replays from previous patches?