LOL Replay - In game replay system!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZergHydra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-09-2011

working - confirmed

MetalEternity

02-10-2011

bump

al420

02-10-2011

reopened <3 my replays

troll build of the month

jungle gp

wriggles - boots of mobility for farming - farm upto 5 tiamats - win

McRooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-10-2011

If any of you have this error and know a fix please contact.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT5bI6Iha2c

gunghorecondo

02-10-2011

bump

realgirl

02-10-2011

This is such an embarrassment for Riot. For as something complex (it is rather complex, from an outsider's standpoint, who doesn't probably have LoL's sourcecode and all that jazz) as making replays that don't take up 100+ MB on your computer and require fraps, a third party has done it, and done it on their own time. For free.

If an outside person can make replays happen, why after all this time, are replays still not available officially? Riot, you have to understand why replays are important to the growth of LoL, yet you don't seem to care? I'm stumped really. And amazed. Congrats on the creator, I'm sure making this program had lots of work involved.

Alastior

02-10-2011

This is awesome.

And it is flat out pathetic that someone beat Riot to this. I'm not spending another penny on this game until they get their **** together.

Grunghole

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by realgirl View Post
This is such an embarrassment for Riot. For as something complex (it is rather complex, from an outsider's standpoint, who doesn't probably have LoL's sourcecode and all that jazz) as making replays that don't take up 100+ MB on your computer and require fraps, a third party has done it, and done it on their own time. For free.

If an outside person can make replays happen, why after all this time, are replays still not available officially? Riot, you have to understand why replays are important to the growth of LoL, yet you don't seem to care? I'm stumped really. And amazed. Congrats on the creator, I'm sure making this program had lots of work involved.

omg 3rd party mods are so embarrassing I bet the guys who made WoW are so ashamed right now :O

budd

02-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Hey all!

Our engineers spent some time diagnosing the program and where completely baffled these guys accomplished something we have yet to, even though our company has a net worth of 250 million USD backing it. That said, we would like congratulate them for doing our job for us and of course with anything developed by a 3rd party for the League of Legends community, please use at your own risk.
fixed it.

riccs

02-10-2011

Whoa really? Some random guys beat Riot to make replay function in Riot's game? Without much money?

Time to let some people go Riot...