Breaking the meta - annie and veigar bot, cait mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dermoplasma

01-09-2014

Sounds good, Annie + veigar have enough burst to kill any ad carry, even graves, so they solve the problem of leveling and farming. In midlane, caitlyn owns the most part of apcs with her range. In toplane, a safe pick like renekton is ok, same for jungle as vi or rammus.

What do you think about this guys?

Dermoplasma

01-09-2014

No one?

Dark Vanitas

01-09-2014

Ive done Cait mid...I build her a bit differently tho with more of a focus on roaming...I made a guide as well http://www.solomid.net/guide/view/61260 Out dated now when it comes to masteries..but ye, I had a ton of fun with her when I did play it.

NineTales9

01-09-2014

Veigar is better in solo lane just for the fact that he needs to play passive and farm Q till level 11(then you get a massive DFG power spike and burst your opponent down and absolutely nobody saw it coming). Annie is an agressive laner that needs farm too. so that doesn't work out

Dermoplasma

01-09-2014

In this Lane, Annie would be supp and veigar would be apc, so veigar would farm his q and Annie only help him. Because of huge burst and cc of both, they would able to kill enemies easily with their abilities, what would give enough money to them. I think it could work yes.

NineTales9

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermoplasma View Post
In this Lane, Annie would be supp and veigar would be apc, so veigar would farm his q and Annie only help him. Because of huge burst and cc of both, they would able to kill enemies easily with their abilities, what would give enough money to them. I think it could work yes.
that could work out, as long as they are not against Draven, Jinx and/or Leona

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2014

I feel like they could get zoned out pretty early.

Dermoplasma

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
I feel like they could get zoned out pretty early.
Why? Veigar has a strong aoe stun and Annie has a stun after use 4 spells. Why is easy to zone them?

Nunutechnology

01-09-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermoplasma View Post
Why? Veigar has a strong aoe stun and Annie has a stun after use 4 spells. Why is easy to zone them?
Its the range that matters.. plus you have cooldowns they just have to right click.

However the idea of cait mid.. works fine... I do it whenever people want to play a kill lane bot.

I think choose wisely and try it. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with it. You are giving resources to someone namely viegar. People seem to have forgotten but spell based champions can carry in this game its not DotA.

ByePas

01-09-2014

I like the idea of sending Ryze bot better because he scales better with items than he does levels since the base damage on his spells doesn't really increase by that much and his normal build path includes a Frozen Heart so he gains defenses while building offensively against an AD opponent. He also has a point and click root so combining him with another champion with hard cc would make for excellent jungle ganks.