Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger question!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PirateNipple

01-21-2010

Just played a game as Heimerdinger. He was fun, but I could never use his micro-rockets; they were broken or something. They were supposed to fire "a number" of rockets out at enemy champions, but the number was always zero. Upgrading the ability did nothing, and using the ability consumed mana and gave no result. Was I missing something? I hope I'm not THAT stupid

Draykeh

01-21-2010

Ya I got the same thing, but when the opponent champion was in range it stsill fired a rocket (two later on b/c of upgrade). Weird tho

Roderek

01-21-2010

I have only played Heimer a couple of times, but I believe that it shoots rockets whent eh champions are in range. If one champion is in range it shoots 1, if 2 champions are in range it shoots 2 etc. I never actually read the skill I just press the button.

The skill will be greyed out if there is no enemy champions in Range. Also the number of rockets it shoots may depend on what level skill you have on it. Usually at the start of the game it only shoots one rocket.

I am sure someone who plays him more could answer better.

Worst NA

01-21-2010

lawlz the abilty will light up when in range to use, also it has a far longer range than base attc,

sycsadist

01-21-2010

tooltip bug, but it works

zehel07

01-21-2010

The reason that it may not be firing cause i have problems with it to is if i run out of range right when i fire

Chapel

Recruiter

01-21-2010

The tooltip is bugged but i'm pretty sure its 1/1/2/2/3 rockets per level. It only is useable when there is a champion in range of the rockets and it'd go through tree's walls etc. A good finsher skill and nice in team fights.

keftes

Recruiter

01-22-2010

Has the exploit been hotfixed yet?