Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Hello!

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrisTfire

Recruiter

02-07-2011

hello my name is chris and im pretty new to LOL but its a really fun game! i love it!

almost all my friends play it!
About me: i am gamer, i love to test and play various types of games. I love call of duty and battle field, halo and little big planet.
I find my self pretty decent at LOL so far but i think il improve


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kajitii

Recruiter

02-07-2011

Welcome to League of Legends!

I remember my first few games of LoL. I knew about the laning aspects, but I would still be a noob that didn't know jack shyt about teamplay xD

But now... 80% of the games are like a glorious battle waiting to happen. The other 20% involve leavers/disconnects that imbalance the matches D=


1