[Semi-open PvP RP Arena] Project ARENA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenotime Gaze

03-08-2011

((Err...Silverling... by omnidirectional, that means in every direction. This might have been confusing, so let me explain. Silverling was almost entirely surrounded by portals with a few areas where she could dash/teleport through if she could pinpoint them. Zamestra then remotely connected a dome shield of spacial energy to those portals and released spacial pressure in an attempt to crush her. If she teleported right next to him, she would have been blasted away through the portals again and end up right where she was originally. The best evasive course of action would have been to teleport outside of the box of portals while leaving some energy behind to prevent the gravitational pull. That way, the explosion would mostly affect Zamestra and she would have time to flee. And the sparkling energy would not be visible from his location unless she could see through space, which has been established to be incrorrect. It can be sensed, however. I would change that up, but cool trick! :3 And this means that Munchlord doesnt need to change his post. (I'm posting under the assumption that you would change your post to be the best counter, in which case Zamestra is still in danger!!!) Now for that explosion....))

/Something's wrong,/ Zamestra thoughtspoke. The voice of the Phoenix screeched in divine rage, drowning out the Gryphon's response.
/There is immense danger approaching! Immense!/ She shouted, the bright warm tones of her voice becoming a furnace. Zamestra grimaced and dropped his hands, ending the blasts of space in every direction. He was surprised by Tiel's appearance, but glad for his assistance as he saw through the portals the immense energies threatening to explode.
/That's not good./ He stated, flatly.
/I dont think i have the strength to defend against that, and there isnt much time,/ said the Gryphon.
/Call on me, Young one! it will be close, but you can do it in time!/ Spoke the Phoenix.
Without skipping a beat Zamestra stretched out his arms. "By your golden wings you tarry between life and death. By your voice, ones destiny is foretold. Thorugh your eyes one can view that countless things that will unfold. Great Phoenix, bender of Reality, determiner of Fate, by our pact grant me thy mantle!" In a flash his cloak changed to one of golden feathers which glowed in a numbing fire which affected all living things who touched it. The eyes of the cloak flashed as he stretched forth his hand in the direction of the now exposed explosion. "T-U-T!!!" He shouted, just as the explosion approached the box. Once it touched the crystal, the explosion would become an implosion, pulling itself into itself until it became a gravitational mass that would pull on anyone nearby but which was otherwise inert.

((The Phoenix is the beast of Fate and Rebirth. As such, similar to Anivia and other Phoenixes, Zamestra can revive himself (and others) if necessary (although this is limited by time similar to a regular phoenix.)
In addition, he can see possible futures and can affect the outcome, or Fate, of an action, so long as the action is anticipated correctly and the sequence of letters signifying the Fate is stated in time. For example, "T-U-T" in this instance means "Turn Upon Thyself".
Also as one of the Triune Heads of the beasts (Life[Turul, Death[Basilisk], Rebirth/Fate[Phoenix]) Phoenix's polarity is Neutral, (Life is Negative, Death is positive [And yes that's confusing but makes sense in actual context of battle :P]) and Zamestra cannot yet access the full extent of this form's powers. As such, his physical abilities are not increased as in his other forms, outside of a fiery aura that slowly numbs the senses of living things which touch him.))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2011

((Aaaaahh ok... I seem to have misread some things. I'll make some minor post edits when I get home, Mostly just where Silver would be positioned, nothing with the final outcome, AKA Big boom. d= ))

((Edit: K, changed some things, kinda works.))

Xenotime Gaze

03-10-2011

((Nice change Silver. I'll leave the mechanics of the explosion-turned-implosion to Munchlord and/or Koragon))

K D Bonez

03-10-2011

((holy hell, I totally forgot about this! Oh i need to reread it all after my game >.<))

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

((Waitin for Kor...))

Munchlord

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverling View Post
((Waitin for Kor...))
((I believe he's been having surgury and stuff, hence the sporadic posting.))

Silverling

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
((I believe he's been having surgury and stuff, hence the sporadic posting.))
((O_o.... That definitely is a valid reason as to why he's been much less active... Eegh!

Kor, hope ya recover from that quickly and painlessly))

Xenotime Gaze

03-21-2011

((bump. I hope Kor gets better soon :<))