fed yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaise

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Thornmail is basically a tool against Yi and Trynd. Randuin's is better in almost all cases.
It only takes a little bit of lifesteal to counter thornmail, and using thornmail on a Tryn without lifesteal only makes him crit more frequently. I really don't see the point.

Kalarepa

02-07-2011

Chainstun him. And if your team don't have enough CCs, /surrender and don't hurrdurr instalock random champions next time.

ChanceDriven

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaise View Post
It only takes a little bit of lifesteal to counter thornmail, and using thornmail on a Tryn without lifesteal only makes him crit more frequently. I really don't see the point.
He will have lifesteal anyway if he's at all smart, and he is smart if he is fed. Thornmail just throws some of that damage back. It's not about countering as much as boosting the damage you do to him. If it was just about the armor you could use sunfire or omen.

CrimsonRipper

02-07-2011

You want to get things like Randuin's Omen, and Frozen Heart. Good times. Hardly ever see frozen hearts on people likely because of its slightly odd stats, but it's great for a support champ like:

Soraka
Sona
Zilean
Taric

creamfrache

02-07-2011

thanks for all the info

anyone want to recommend champs that have stuns that arent sion or veigar?

legendary jason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

stun exaust

UnderAchiever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaise View Post
not true. thornmail gives 30% of the damage b4 amorur kicks in. lifesteal does after.
u got 100 armour from thorn, means if trynd dosnt have more ArPen than u have base armor he needs at least 60% lifesteal. if say ur stacking armour and u have 300 total, he needs i belive 120% lifesteal.

thats a **** load of bloodthirsters :O

Miletus686

05-03-2014

The answer is a fed nasus w/ 8000 q stacks.
honestly, nasus is probably best. Although your w does nothing, you can split push w/ yi, and tp in if your team needs help, and if you are farmed, yi cant fight you at all.