accoutn

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrissyChan

Senior Member

02-06-2011

how do i delete my account?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-06-2011

Why do you want to if I might ask?

I don't think there's an option from this side, though you could email support with the request.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordUlric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Why do you want to if I might ask?

I don't think there's an option from this side, though you could email support with the request.
Probably way players treated this player i will say i play mostly FPS's call of duty , battlefirled bad company 2, killzone 2, console ofcorse "due to hackers" i will say out of the rudest scum i have players n fps's counting games such as crossfire and soldierfront as well "very highr age like lol"

This game does have the all most dissrespectfull immature children i ever seen. I to have been thinking about finding a new rts.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alopix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordUlric View Post
i play mostly FPS's (like) call of duty...
This game does have the all most disrespectful immature children i ever seen. I to have been thinking about finding a new rts.
Compared to Call of Duty: Modern Ragefare? I think you just ran into a few bad apples, the players here aren't nearly as psychotic as the 12yos screaming into the mic on COD.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scarbutt

Senior Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopix View Post
Compared to Call of Duty: Modern Ragefare? I think you just ran into a few bad apples, the players here aren't nearly as psychotic as the 12yos screaming into the mic on COD.
A few? This game is full of them, all raging because they lose, because they can't hold mid lane and you have to defend a lane with a champ 3 lvls more than you, because you don't type in english, because you fed too much even if the champs on your lane never went to theirs and they lose all their towers.

The worst part of LoL is the community, the only time i didn't saw kids raging was between10-12lvl, now i see a lot of smurf accounts arranging with lvl 30s raging because they get killed, and all the things i mentioned before


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-07-2011

I've played on a smurf account to help friends level and get used to the game (playing champions I was new to), and between that and my main account, I haven't run across a fraction of the people you claim to have run across. It seems to me that considering how many people play this game, if it was really a problem there would be a lot more people vocally furious about it.

Also, try to improve the grammar/structure of your posts a bit. XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broknhead

Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alopix View Post
Compared to Call of Duty: Modern Ragefare? I think you just ran into a few bad apples, the players here aren't nearly as psychotic as the 12yos screaming into the mic on COD.
to be fair theres not much raging in CoD. noone cares enough about any given match. ragers are very rare, the only time i see them is when theres a hacker in the game (who couldnt be more obvious)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Broknhead

Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I've played on a smurf account to help friends level and get used to the game (playing champions I was new to), and between that and my main account, I haven't run across a fraction of the people you claim to have run across. It seems to me that considering how many people play this game, if it was really a problem there would be a lot more people vocally furious about it.

Also, try to improve the grammar/structure of your posts a bit. XD
i dunno. i had 3 games in a row last night where i had to report at least 1 abusive player.

maybe you have been lucky or i have been unlucky. fact is tho from my perspective their is a lot of rude, and disrespectful players out there.

but, the games good so screw them :P

also there are times where i can almost sympathize with them. everyone hates leavers of course, but they screw up the game no more than a guy who just cant stay alive. we had one game going where the K score was 11-7 for them, and our renekton had 8 deaths. the guy didnt go over the top, but was definately rude... but i couldnt find it in my heart to disagree with him haha


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordUlric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I've played on a smurf account to help friends level and get used to the game (playing champions I was new to), and between that and my main account, I haven't run across a fraction of the people you claim to have run across. It seems to me that considering how many people play this game, if it was really a problem there would be a lot more people vocally furious about it.

Also, try to improve the grammar/structure of your posts a bit. XD
grammar dont matter we're here for the game to be honest also its forum who types perfect? Not very many simply cause it dont matter much, as for fraction of community being duches i would say yes 90% my games are always like http://img823.imageshack.us/i/ppppppppppppwnedddd.png/ this here, and yes they intentionality fed hard to anger me this is about 75% of the games i run into if not even more of a % very hard to get a str8 games that is enjoyable to be honest as well as impossible to have a game without some one constantly bashing one another whether they are better or worse in skill building or strategy on map in general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broknhead View Post
i dunno. i had 3 games in a row last night where i had to report at least 1 abusive player.

maybe you have been lucky or i have been unlucky. fact is tho from my perspective their is a lot of rude, and disrespectful players out there.

but, the games good so screw them :P

also there are times where i can almost sympathize with them. everyone hates leavers of course, but they screw up the game no more than a guy who just cant stay alive. we had one game going where the K score was 11-7 for them, and our renekton had 8 deaths. the guy didnt go over the top, but was definately rude... but i couldnt find it in my heart to disagree with him haha

How about http://img823.imageshack.us/i/ppppppppppppwnedddd.png/

1-7
1-16-2

Lol thats mroe annoying then leavers, they only killed so my ss would look like they didnt intentally feed, in attempt to not be banned as i threated if they continue to feed hardcore to anger me and abuse the game features i will be reporting for the abuse. Its sad how no players care also about the game at all and just want to ruin it for other players.

Maybe a new name

League Of Gankers ?
League Of Complainers?
League Of Feeders?
League Of Rage ?

thats all i seen sofar for the week and a half 2 weeks i been playing off and on :'( TBH then again it is the internet so naturally we will run into every ****** without the area of the servers even out side the services for that matter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xpsychedelico

Senior Member

02-07-2011

Grammar does matter. It makes people take you more seriously, and makes your words more pleasing to read. No one likes to read a wall of text, much less if it had no punctuation or grammatical structure. I could read what you wrote, but it would take me much more effort to read than it took you to write, so why should I put in the effort if you do not care?


12