Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Links on the Loader

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerulean Shaman

02-06-2011

Heya Riot. Was wondering why this hasn't been fixed or brought up yet, but I find the fact that clicking on links from the game loader takes us to a trailer screen asking us to download a game we obviously already have installed incredibly annoying, tedious, and repetitive.

I don't know how much you guys care about such things, after all the only people who would complain are those who have the game thus are already playing. From a business standpoint as long as these people keep playing their concerns are unimportant if it is not something that might make them stop playing, which this is not.

Still, I don't think it would be that hard to link directly to the article at hand. It's such a pain to open up several news posts from the client then have to wait for them to load and go to each page one by one to pass a completely unnecessary screen.

Thanks.