Is corki good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsOverSuper9000

02-06-2011

Tell me if corki is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-06-2011

Every champion is good in the right hands. Any champion that is 'overpowered' or 'underpowered' either in general or in the current meta game will be nerfed or buffed respectively before too long. Riot is pretty good at keeping champions from being too strong, and even those that people say are weak, take Eve for example, she was widely considered the worst champion in the game before someone figured out how to play her. She went from 'hahah you picked her we win,' to 'oh @#$@#$ they picked her we lose,' in a week or two, without any actual changes to her. She was hence nerfed from her 'UP' state to where she is still viable but no longer dominates as a counter jungler/early game ganker.

Try champions out when they're free, don't buy them blindly unless you're willing to never play them again if you don't like them. (I hate when people will say 'I bought XXX and didn't realize (s)he would be nerfed/I wouldn't like him or her/other excuse, so give me a refund!') There's a reason champions are free, and they have the two bundles so you can purchase the original 40 champions for pretty cheap.

Absinthe

02-07-2011

Well yes, corki is amazing.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-07-2011

Thujone, please don't post randomly so that you can get your post count up, it's not helpful to the community, and quite frankly imo it's forum banworthy.

Marlowe7789

02-07-2011

Corki is one of the more fun ranged AD champs out there imo. He can farm like a beast and has excellent poke with his ultimate which is low mana and seemingly never runs out of ammo. His W is a good escape but I usually run flash as well because he is soooooo slow. With T2 boots your move speed is 370 without other items or runes, so if someone is chasing you, they will catch you unless you can W or flash over some walls.

To answer your question, yes Corki is fun. I find him more fun to play then say Ashe, Sivir, and mf.

CTHDRL

02-07-2011

Corki is my favorite champ.

He requires a competent team to some extent, but I personally recommend him to everyone.

Kyoko Sakura

Recruiter

02-07-2011

Corki needs a team based around him sort of, a competent player, a right rune page, and really strong if this happens.
He isn't a champion that you just pick up and start AAing everything to death. He needs training

clerica

02-07-2011

He's a pretty solid ranged AD carry imo, but he needs some getting used to. He's slow, squishy, and needs a team to protect him. I think he's really fun, I just wish he wasn't 6300 lol...

Since his R is spammable I think he's more "active" to play than some of the other AA champs.