Get runes or save IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirahn

02-06-2011

Wondering if I should save my IP (despite I think I have all the champs I "need" for now, but i'd enjoy MF/Irelia maybe someday) for champs, or buy.. t2/some t3 runes?

I currently have 3712 ip and i'm level 15.

Note I play mostly support champs too and there are .. none? ( I THINK) at 6300?

ShadyGrave

02-06-2011

skip t2 runes. hmm what i personally recommend is get some generic runes that help with any champ. after that if you want expand on runes or buy champs you want permanently.

Kirahn

02-06-2011

ok, well I play support so the runes are pretty much (usually) the same for each of them.

I guess i'll just get some of those runes, and just play more haha

BRBTableFlippin

02-06-2011

save ip for tier 3 runes. once you hit 20 you can get them. for yellows, mana regen is standard, and for blues it is cooldown reduction. for quints most people get hp, but theres other viable ones. those are the standard runes to get at 20.

tabiasboon

02-06-2011

i didnt think about runes until i was lvl 20 i think you need to get more used to the champs you play and branch out......its easier to play different champs when everyone is playing new champs

Faedlar

Recruiter

02-06-2011

Get some general runes at level 20.
Red : Armor / Magic Pen
Yellow : Generally yellows but your choice
Blue : Cooldown reduction
Quints : HP are my favourite

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-06-2011

I would hope yellows were generally yellows! Most people enjoy a set of scaling mp5 and a set of either armor (if you jungle a lot), scaling health, or dodge for manaless or less mana dependent champions.