Anivia is OP? ANNIE IS MOAR OP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frank the Golem

02-06-2011

Anivia is really strong.

Note how I'm not calling her "OP". She's frustrating, sure but I agree with the Original Poster (OP OP?): there are counters. Egg isn't stronger than passives on Akali, Nasus or Morgana; theirs are just more subtle, healing over time rather than a burst all at once.

Try this: think of the Egg as being a 100% heal once every 4min that also Stuns her for 6 seconds.

And for the record, Annie's stun is only 1.75s, not 2.

EbonyKnife

02-06-2011

I don't know exactly what your trying to say here.

So you make an irrational argument about annie and its supposed to somehow translate into anivia being balanced? Wtf is wrong with you?

Edit: Not saying anivias OP, but your post still makes no sense.

jmsplat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-23-2011

no

jmsplat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2011

no

StunEmpact

02-25-2011

I downvoted because this post might cause unwanted attention to Annie ^_^

Basroil

02-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank the Golem View Post
Anivia is really strong.

Note how I'm not calling her "OP". She's frustrating, sure but I agree with the Original Poster (OP OP?): there are counters. Egg isn't stronger than passives on Akali, Nasus or Morgana; theirs are just more subtle, healing over time rather than a burst all at once.

Try this: think of the Egg as being a 100% heal once every 4min that also Stuns her for 6 seconds.

And for the record, Annie's stun is only 1.75s, not 2.
Not quite the same. Anivia's Egg essentially doubles her effective health at any given point for any amount of time once every 4 minutes. Anyone with a life steal or spell vamp passive will gain a small heal over time while doing their regular business which will heal small wounds over time and keep health up, the actual effective health is negligible, so let's say Anivia is sitting at half health and her egg is up, and Akali is at half health both against say, an Ashe who just hit 6. Ashe ults and flashes in spamming frost arrows. Anivia will eat 3 times as many arrows (estimating) as Akali. Sure it only helps once every four minutes, but Anivia who's egg is on CD also isn't pushing as hard, so she's typically a hard target to gank if the person knows what they are doing and has even a minor degree of map awareness.

Crayon Puppet

02-25-2011

Except we know from experience Annie is slowly suffering from powercreep and of all the heroes we're comfortable with putting mid, annie is probably the worst one. Her range is bad (thus easily kited) and other casters have much better damage and reliable CC. Annie needs an update imo

jmsplat

Recruiter

03-09-2011

this